What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Specops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64g iPad

I ordered my Ipad and received it at 9:30 am on 4-3 by UPS. I have never owned an Apple product but was excited by the videos on the Apple web site. Wow, this is amazing. After getting the Ipad I gave my gaming laptop to my daughter and have used the Ipad almost exclusively since getting it. I took it to work and showed it to one of our company execs and he went out and bought one the next day. Have a great day!

idc04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my iPad (hence me signing up to this forum)

I love my iPad!

mfactor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an I pad...reading all the negative stuff...not sure if I should bring it back

Oche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own a 64gb wifi. Can't wait for a 3G that works with T-Mobile's HSPA+ network.

Gary

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I just bought an I pad...reading all the negative stuff...not sure if I should bring it back

You have posted this same type thing in 4 threads. I assume you are rather young....teen maybe? Anyway,just take it back, you may not be ready for something like this.....

KronicKaos

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You have posted this same type thing in 4 threads. I assume you are rather young....teen maybe? Anyway,just take it back, you may not be ready for something like this.....

:D

iPad's are serious business.

serious-business-police.jpg

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com

Are you going by what you are reading or have you actually used it? I just visited some friends who were reluctant about the device, I handed it to them and in 5 minutes they were asking if they should buy it at the store or online....

IEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally, DanaNgidhu. Changed user ID to IEwok.

Owner of WiFi 16gb
Awaiting 3G 16 gb

Dana

big_daddy_mpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cincinnati, OH...Got Mine Day 1

Continuing to find ways to use "Paddy". Even ordered a 30 pin docking cable extender to connect it to my Logitech speakers and my Nissan Cube!

Sprank1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb iPad owner here.
bought at the Apple Store in Westfarms Mall, CT

jesslyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine on 4/3--waited in the reservation line
32GB wifi only

Thinking about reselling to get downpayment for 3G model

Most reactions