What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

here the one question for you gentlemen and ladies here on this forum

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, going back to the OP question,
...so what is the one thing in the next model of the ipad would you like to see in the unit?
So far, we have Lower Price, USB, File management, Other 3G providers, ,Built in SD card reader, Keyboard arrow keys, bigger "hard drive", and a big rebate.

I still would like to see a built-in camera.

Besides photos or video, there are iPhone Apps I would like to be able to use.
Like the ones that scan product barcodes and book coversand then search, and others.

I am still unsure whether I would want it to face toward, or away from, the user.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would love to have a bigger hard drive just for the music collection of time life cd collections of diff music styles from jazz to pop rock and country to big band era ..

Brodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for voice command of all operations. I know it's weird, but the way I want to use it I will be traveling at highway speeds with gloves and a helmet on.
I don't want to touch the damn thing.​
:)

Brodie

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok here my second thing i want but more the desktop file setup to the ipad file ..on Apple Desktops you have file maker program ..so i really wish that they would make a application program for basic home made personal applications for the makeing you own personal applications..

i really do not want to cut into there applications business but something on the lines of beening able to make my own personal data base items for the house hold pantry and kitchen and bathroom for my own pesonal files on the ipad ..

the application i have it ok but but can be inproved with a bigger set of files that can relabled to meet the person own need

Last edited:

avspatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like to see is a little slot where one of those computer cable locks could be hooked up. My iPod Touch was stolen last year at the college where I teach, and I have been paranoid ever since.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a deal with MobileMe that will track your iPad if it gets stolen. For some, the advantages of cloud storage and other features will be worth while.

FirstApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to see a vibration feedback when you use the on screen keyboard same with my viliv ex70.

Most reactions

Latest posts