What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sending this message from my iPad...you can watch me open mine here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o2aR3HwfF8]YouTube - Apple iPad Unboxing Video! [HD][/ame]

:)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great video Gentlefury!

I'll now officially add myself to the official iPad owners list! My 32gb iPad came in first thing this morning. The UPS truck that it was in was filled with iPads that didn't make the Saturday delivery. :(

dans-ipad.jpg

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great video Gentlefury!

I'll now officially add myself to the official iPad owners list! My 32gb iPad came in first thing this morning. The UPS truck that it was in was filled with iPads that didn't make the Saturday delivery. :(

I'm really happy for you iDan! Congrats! You of all people should have had this day one but I'm glad you finally have it in your hands. Don't ignore the forum now playing with your new toy;). I'm looking forward to your "first hand" observations.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll be traveling this week and will be working on a short review. My first impressions for the iPad.. Amazing. :)

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my mom took delivery of 3 iPads today. One for her, one for my aunt, and one for me. I'm in the military stationed in Japan, so she is going to Express Mail it over to me tomorrow, should be here in 4 days or so. A little more waiting for me, but I guess I'm an owner now. :)

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on the list now too, finally was able to pick up my iPad today and I already love it!

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am happy to be on the list, I will send in a picture this week!

What a wait, I can sure do without the drama of the last week, but I have to say the end result surpasses the hype in my opinion.

I actually enjoy typing on the screen very much, I am a hunt-and-peck typist as it is, so this suits me just fine. I wonder if it is harder to adapt if you are a proper typist?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great video Gentlefury!

dans-ipad.jpg

Very annoying and ironic that you of all people didn't get yours on Saturday! With all you've done to promote the device and get this community rolling you should have gotten one early!!

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i picked up one on launch date im just postin all late ill post a pic when i find a wifi spot im tetherin on edge :eek: as of now

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Great video Gentlefury!

dans-ipad.jpg

Congrats Dan! And thanks for putting togheter a kickass forum!
:)

Rasak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been playing with mine since six pm pacific. Have to say I love it. Evernote, dictate, iBooks... Great stuff. Can't wait to see version 2!

Most reactions

Latest posts