What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 32g wifi. I was almost a 3G owner but the tethering to my iPhone made it pointless. Couldn't be happier. My first one had a video issue so I got a new one at the apple store so technically this is my second. ;)

So is your iphone jailbroken to allow the tethering?

ICONYK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 32g wifi. I was almost a 3G owner but the tethering to my iPhone made it pointless. Couldn't be happier. My first one had a video issue so I got a new one at the apple store so technically this is my second. ;)

So is your iphone jailbroken to allow the tethering?

Yes. I am using mywi and it works great!

Odin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up a 64g WiFi yesterday. Insanely in love with it. The typing is phenomenal. hahaha

nytngale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine on May 6th - haven't found one thing to not like yet! I love everything about it - even using the screen keyboard. Mine is the 3G 64G model. Apple case came yesterday and I like it as well.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my 64GB 3G ipad last Friday. I am enjoying it tremendously. I'm not sure how to post a picture with my serial number but it is GB0206GHETV

Cyberkinetic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had it since may 1...b day gift and I'm too lazy to take it out the case to post a serial #:) 32 gig.

Last edited:

Most reactions