What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

bigaitchc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new iPad owner, but long time Mac convert, am hoping to keep up to date with everything iPad on here :D

Wilscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New guy here in Calgary

Hi Everyone, I am a new ipad owner as of July 2, I purchased the wifi 3g 32gb model and it has worked like a charm from day one, everthing loaded easily and quickly and I did not have any issues with wifi or 3g connections. I signed up for the Bell Canada 250mb plan as it suits my needs.

I have been reading this forum daily and have used lots of the info posted, hopfully I can contribute some info here to.

Thanks Will

Auchuason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From Manila, Philippines

Hi there, my name is Andrew Chuason. I am currently in the Philippines. I hope to gain more insights into the usage of Apple iPad thru this forum.

Phyllish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
spinknitandlife.blogspot.com
Hi All,
I am a newbie. I have an ipod touch that I just love and wanted to move up to the iPad. I ordered mine seven days ago. Ordered a 32GM 3G. It hasn't arrived, which is driving me crazy. I have my case and a few apps that are ready and waiting. Hurry up iPad. (tapping of the foot)
Looking forward to learning all kinds of new tips and info that will help me to navigate my ipad.

Fred Harris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am an educator and I am looking for ways to integrate the iPad within our high school setting. Any suggestions on good apps to download ?

mr2bur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings

I use my iPad every workday on my 1.5 hour each way commute to and from work.

Malinovaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a real Apple iPad fan. I'd like to know all the latest news on iPad apps, so I've joined this forum. Hope to learn something new from here.

pra_1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order mine waiting for Delivery

This is Pradeep here. Waiting for my iPad. Apple site says delivery date Aug 12

Mary McDonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Unfortunately, I don't have an iPad or any other Apple devices--but they are on my wishlists! :eek: I'm here as an author who has a book in iBookstore. I think it is so amazing that Apple is giving indie authors like myself, this opportunity to publish our books. Thanks, Apple!

lioApplefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody, à TrueType Applefan from The Netherlands. Been having the iPhone for quite some time now, and since end of juli the Ipad!

Lionell

Most reactions

Latest posts