What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Post

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I'm new here - so I guess on to the three questions:

Why are you interested in the iSlate?

I was a skeptic when the iPod first came out - was using Creative devices. But after I saw the growth and use of the iPod and iPhone - I think the iPad is going to be much more successful than conventional wisdom is saying. I started out with the first Newton and then an upgraded Newton (still angry at Apple for killing the Newton). I've also ran automation projects that deployed over 1500 tablet PC's to employees - so I'm familiar with the design. This is really going to be interesting.

What are your hobbies?

Technology, photography, cooking

What other gadgets are you using?

iPod Touch 32g
MacBook Pro 15
HP110

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I'm new here - so I guess on to the three questions:

Why are you interested in the iSlate?

I was a skeptic when the iPod first came out - was using Creative devices. But after I saw the growth and use of the iPod and iPhone - I think the iPad is going to be much more successful than conventional wisdom is saying. I started out with the first Newton and then an upgraded Newton (still angry at Apple for killing the Newton). I've also ran automation projects that deployed over 1500 tablet PC's to employees - so I'm familiar with the design. This is really going to be interesting.

What are your hobbies?

Technology, photography, cooking

What other gadgets are you using?

iPod Touch 32g
MacBook Pro 15
HP110

iSlate was the speculated name....never official.

Most reactions