What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Users: Don't be afraid to start new threads!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately some users are scared to participate on the site... either by participating in an existing thread or by starting their own if they have a question.

We ask that you not be afraid to just jump right in, the only dumb question is the one unasked.

So, if you search the site and don't find a satisfactory answer, feel free to start a new thread.

Simply look for the "New Thread" button in any section except the "iPad News & iPad Polls" section (those are reserved for only admins to start new threads in) and ask away!

If you'd like to start a new thread in the iPad General Discussion area, simply click the button below:

Or click this link: http://www.ipadforums.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6

And a new thread will be started for you.

Thanks for being a member!

donnew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you going to have a 'How To' forum so that folks can post various step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish a specific task, example, how to download books from the Gutenberg Project through iTunes into the iPad.

Thanks,
Don

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would be pretty awesome I think. I could do a write up on Nero Recode, Jailbreaking the iPad, etc.

And definitely start new threads. It gives us post whores with nothing better to do during our day.

david_itouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, will do.
I got to this site from searching on google a problem with my itouch.
I gotta make three replies before I can post pics. So excuse me it this post means nothing :)

Most reactions

Latest posts