What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings! I have the 64gb wifi because I needed web access when I was out of town for meetings. My wife was going to be involved in a 3 hour webcast and I did not want to pay $.50 per minute for pc time at the hotel business center. And it was 3 days before fathers day and I really wanted one! :D

Thunderheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...Plan to purchase an iPad in the near future! Wanted to learn more about the iPads and found this forum through a Google search.

Thunderheart

micky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
autobrightness

thank you for welcome message.

it seems autobrightness on my ipad not working
can you assist?

titus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. Titus here. Ipad is one of the best birthday presents I've recieved and all I can say that it is a monster device! E-book reading, surfing, movies, music, internet, you name it although multi-tasking would have been nice :p

Frankfiore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.frankfiore.com
New iBook Author

Hi all

My name is Frank Fiore and I'm the author of CYBRERKILL and asks the question "How Far Would Artificial Intelligence Go for Revenge?". My techno-thriller has just been included in the iBooks store and can be downloaded to the iPad. It has received 5 stars on Amazon and great reviews.

Fans of Tom Clancy, James Patterson and Clive Cussler, will enjoy this twist on the Frankenstein myth. A brilliant programmer, Travis Cole, inadvertently creates "Dorian," an artificial intelligence that lives on the Internet. After Cole attempts to terminate his creation, Dorian stalks his young daughter through cyberspace in an attempt to reach Cole to seek revenge.

Download the sample chapter from iBooks and give it a try.

Cheers

jetkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A another new member..

This site looks wonderful..

I got an iPad 64gb without phone.
also:
(2) Apple GS3 iPhone's (one is wife's).
iMac
MacBook
MacBook Pro

Am enjoying "Apple a day" products..

Jetkat

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have been a member for a while and just started posting on a few threads. I have a 64gb wifi and spend a lot of time on it as I am retired. This is the greatest forum with so much knowledge that I have found.
Can someone tell me what a green checkmark on threads in the rating column mean? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

NoTie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Todd Bernhard and I run No Tie Software, where we have been developing apps since September 2008. Our most popular apps include AutoRingtone (Text-to-Speech Ringtone creation in dozens of voices) and AutoVerbal, a Talking Soundboard for those who are non-Verbal.

Stonecreek1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haaaay!!

Hi.. I'm happy with I - pad .. Just registered so will be reading treads to see wat up .. ..

Last edited:

Most reactions