What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Iluvbooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Danielle and I'm from Wheaton, IL. I love to read and I love my iPad2 because I can download all my ebooks on either iBooks or Bluefire!!! Woo Hoo!

Denbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi from Russia! I'm Denis.
I just recently became the owner of amazing white iPad 2 64Gb Wi-Fi+3G. This is my first device from Apple and I am very impressed with them.

It's most interesting forum that I could find thanks to all admins, moderatoers and members :)

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tombgregory said:
Very new to this, still finding my way around the iPad2, but loving it!!!

Welcome to IPF! :)
A couple things you might find helpful -- there's a free app called AppStart that gives you a good walkthrough the iPad along with recommending some useful apps (depending on what you're using your iPad for.) And in iBooks (another free app) there's a very helpful users guide published by Macworld. In iBooks, click on "Store" in upper left corner, then "Free", then toggle on down to "E" (for Editors of Macworld.) Hope these help! And enjoy your new "toy"!

Bzzone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi....this is Brian from Southern California. I just picked up an iPad 2 WiFi only for Fathers Day! Woo hoo! Love it so far. I just ordered yesterday the new ZaggMate that is still on pre-order. It is supposed to ship July 21st I think. Comes with a Bluetooth keyboard. As well as being a cover.

DeniseB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. This is Denise again... So, okay, I guess I wasn't too revealing with my first post. So... Here's my story: my ex-husband was a part-time pc support guy and he always said how Apple was built on a secure technology (unlike windows, which is open to mal ware.) Having been stung on my windows lap top, and needing to travel for work, I decided that when I could, I would purchase an iPad, so that I could securely do my on-line banking while on the road.

I purchased my iPad2 a few months back and have not been happier. Online banking, remote Webex, remote Live Messenger (thru the iDialog app), and email on the fly has made this device a life saver. (i also carry an HP iPaq for other things, and am trying to see what I can convert over.)

On the fun side, Face Time, Camera, the weather channel, and google maps have been awesome!

My only real complaints are that the integrated keypad is too touchy, and that - thus far- there is no app for Windows Live Meeting (which my company is converting over to from Webex).
(i bought the Logitech bluetooth keyboard, for both the keyboard and for the protection it provides while I am on the road.)

I am a happy iPad2 girl!

iPhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I have a 16gb wifi 3G model and am enjoying learning to use it. I will have lots of questions I'm afraid.

One I need answered is how to connct to 3G. Can you point me to the correct forum please?

stargirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm stargirl and tI'm arriving here dicrectly from Italy! I've got my new ipad2 3G WIFI black 64GB last saturday!!!
It's simply cool!!!

iHyde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iHyde here, just got my very first gadget this week and it's an iPad 2 white 16gb.. It took me friggin' 2 months before i got one since it's so hard to find an iPad2 here.. LoL
All i can say is try get an iPad and you'll know why i preferred it over other tablets..:D

urazyjazzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , my name is Uraz and İ am a jazz musician. İ bought an ipad2 to use during my gigs mostly... I am more than happy to be a part of this community....

Most reactions

Latest posts