What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

johnnyoch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whew! im new here..just got my IPAD from my aunt . old one..but still good..:ipad-front:...she gave it to me because she'll be buying a new IPAD 2..hehe

scobi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though I've had my iPad for about a year I've only just this minute registered on the forum.

I honestly say that I don't 'love' the iPad, and if I could find a netbook with built-in sim slot I would rather have it instead.

I find the keyboard too restricting, and slow (because I have good typing skills ) and of course I find the Adobe Flash problem (or complete lack of) a total disaster.

I won't even start on the difficulties and frustration associated with syncing........but I use it just the same.

ASH4d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Hi guys, I found this forum while looking for wallpapers for my new iPad 2 16GB. Im a bit of a gadget freak and enjoy going to Hi-Fi/gadget shows/events ect. :)

cuteprincy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello evryone

Hiii how's everyone?......my name is Reema and I just purchased ipad2 a week back...m in luv with dis really happieeeeee:):):)

donnaappel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - Im donna and new to IPad - want to find out best CRM App that will integrate with my windows outlook software. Any comments or suggestions welcomed. thanks

retlas101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retlas101

I'm a nubie to apple but have used windows PC's for about 13 years.
I'm a retired old fart but try to keep challenged with current technology.
I was attracted to my ipad due to its' mobility. I've always liked all the free programs available with windows but get a little annoyed with programs for my ipad always wanting a credit card. Found a link to a non-credit card download for some apps, but it didn't work. I'll keep playing with it as I can access email, web browser and maps. All good when on the road.

Ftrbound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really trying to figure out how to post this introduction notice. I tried earlier and think I started a new thread by mistake. if your reading this please give me some direction on how to do this - I clearly need it. :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really trying to figure out how to post this introduction notice. I tried earlier and think I started a new thread by mistake. if your reading this please give me some direction on how to do this - I clearly need it. :)

If you have a specific problem, then you can either post a question or use the Search button near the top of the Forum web page.

If you want to post a problem, you’ll probably want to either append your question to an existing thread if your problem is related to the topic being discussed in that thread, or start a new discussion (thread). To do that, you need to navigate back to the ‘iPad Forum’ page (button near the top of the Forum web page), then choose a discussion area that you think most suits the problem you want to discuss - say ‘iPad DiY’, click to enter that area and then you’ll see a button ‘Start New Thread’. You can click on that and enter a title for your thread and the usual text box where you can type the details of your problem.

It makes sense to use a thread title that’s as descriptive as possible. So I wouldn’t call a thread ‘I have a problem’ because no one scanning through the thread will know what the problem is or whether they can help and, since there are so many posts made each day, no one has time to read them all.

So, instead, make the title of the thread as specific as possible - ‘iPad screen goes blank every 5 seconds’, for example would be better (though not as good as it could be, I have to admit) and then give as much detail of the problem as you can.

But don’t be afraid to post - all the Forum members are really nice and the Moderators keep them under control and make sure they’re well behaved and polite - well, most of the time!!

But just enjoy your iPad. Like any new product, they'll be 'issues' that will arise - first piece of advice, don't panic and don't do anything rash. I've read of people who have restored their iPads - generally a last resort - when the problem was far far simpler.
Tim
Scotland

twitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello !

Hello, I'm Twitty.
I have an Ipad 2 (jailbroken), Iphone 3GS (jailbroken). We also have an Iphone 4, and Ipod touch in my family. We had an Ipad (1) which we sold.
I use a Dell XPS laptop running Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.5 (works quite well)...
I must admit I'm not a big OSX fan, but I really love IOS very good stuff !
... and I forgot, I now have an AppleTV 2.

Last edited:

duster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
duster here.

Ran across this site looking for tips and help in transcoding video for the Ipad and decided to join after browsing around for a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts