What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

mike1941

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member Introduction again !

Excuse me ?
I'm sorry, I thought I'd done that, even though I was admonished again.
However -
I'm Mike from Germany, area of Coblence, age of 70, running an IPad 1 (i.e. without cam !), being a Newbee (or Noobi) in this matter (and to using forums at all), currently trying to work out a way to connect a webcam to the pad via bluetooth, if that's possible in any way.
This idea was brought to me from a pouch with built-in keyboard, I found in the PEARL shop - it's working excellent.

OK - I've received some help already from ikrazy, which I'm most grateful for, and I hope to share some more experience with other more experienced colleagues - I'd appreciate any comment.

Cheerio

Mike

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excuse me ?
I'm sorry, I thought I'd done that, even though I was admonished again.
However -
I'm Mike from Germany, area of Coblence, age of 70, running an IPad 1 (i.e. without cam !), being a Newbee (or Noobi) in this matter (and to using forums at all), currently trying to work out a way to connect a webcam to the pad via bluetooth, if that's possible in any way.
This idea was brought to me from a pouch with built-in keyboard, I found in the PEARL shop - it's working excellent.

OK - I've received some help already from ikrazy, which I'm most grateful for, and I hope to share some more experience with other more experienced colleagues - I'd appreciate any comment.

Cheerio

Mike

Have a look here....

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...hone-into-wireless-bluetooth-ipad-camera.html

Tim

Stuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve tuck here. I was reluctant to enter the apple world, then I bought an iPhone. Then a nano. Then an iPad. It's amazing what theses boxes can do. I'm also amazed that apple can invent something that I need even before I know it. Pretty impressed with the iPad but having a hard time finding apps that equal the iphone's

Dsmypie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stooby here! Have been having trouble with WI-FI at home. I don't know what happened. Have been spending hours trying to reset my Ipad network settings. No luck. Any advice? I will be referencing the owner's manual for some troubleshooting. I am crazy about my Ipad and Mac OS X!

mkeithk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. mkeithk here. I am fairly new to the iPad world although I have had an iPhone for a couple of years. I also have an iMac and a netbook for those instances that I need to dabble in the windows world. Spend most of my time on the iPad though. I hope by reading all posts on this forum I can become better educated on the capabilities of the iPad

timadcox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just signed on for the first time
How can I get outlook to work in the ipad
Especially tasks and categories

Last edited:

Fadhil318

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noob in the house

hi all, just got my new ipad2 64gb 3g, first time using it and must admit its addictive. Looking forward to learn more about this wonderful gadget.

Peace:)

pixie67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Sally from Huddersfield, w.yorkshire . Just got my ipad2, am jailbreaked up and rarin to go! Hoping to pick up some good tips here!!!

melanerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from S. California! First time on the forums and loving mr iPad 2

johnaherrin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings all. John here working in publishing, video, education, and writing. I've been completely integrated into the iPad path using it in every facet of my life.

diornotwar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi! i'm a college student in Cincinnati and an avid iPad addict. I am currently running a jailbroken OS on my iPad 1. I also use a DROID Charge at the moment. Great to be here!

Most reactions

Latest posts