What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

k1rs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi A elloo, I had 16GB 3G + Wifi BUT I SOLD IT !! With a good reason ! as we all know the 2nd gen ipad is out this month and im getting one :p

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just joined the forum today :) I have an iPhone 3G, which I've had for almost 3 years, and I held off on buying an iPad because people kept saying it was just a big iPhone. However, after playing around with the iPads on display at numerous stores and after the iPad 2 announcement I knew I had to get one! I just have to wait an extra 2 weeks for it to be available in Europe...

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I love my iPad and got it in Jan.... I can't believe ipad2 came out....I want it!!!!!

pennicat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new from the Seattle area. Just go my first iPad last night - iPad 2 Black 64GB Verizon 3G. I'm normally not an Apple person, but love this thing!

gazrich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi

Hi all Diana here from UK, got it yesterday, like it a lot but not as easy as i would like.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gazrich said:
Hi all Diana here from UK, got it yesterday, like it a lot but not as easy as i would like.

Hi Diana, I'm from the UK too.......you'll be kicking yourself in no time as it is quite easy, just takes a new way to think about how things work......plenty of folks here will give you all the advise you should need.

The Archangel

boricua1064

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am David from Chicago, IL. Just got my Ipad 32Gb today (first Generation) Hopefully I will get a lot of needed information on here.

David

masijc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's up everybody!? I'm Joe from NYC. I have been an iPad user for about 8 months and really love the thing. I have always been just a lurker on this forum but figured it was time to register.

Skeets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Kitchener Ontario

I am new to all this iPad stuff and am going out today to buy one. Probably will get a 32g wifi 3g. iPad2 is not available yet here but from what I have read the original iPad is just as good.

Am wheelchair bound and am tired of just sitting at my Mac and with the iPad I will be able to roam around. Nice weather coming so will be able to sit out on deck. :D

I obviously will be coming back often to the iPad forums.

Have a good day everyone!!

Skeets

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from the UK

Hi one and all,

I originally had the iPad (1st Gen) but had to send it back due to personal circumstances. Loved it although I am more of an Android person myself......

But although I have a Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone I tried the SG Tablet and was extremely disappointed so I have been waiting for the next generation of tablets to come out and yes you have guessed it decided to get the iPad 2 when it is released in the UK later this month (Probably mid to late April when they are available due to the US market selling so well).

Looking forward to visiting the Forum, learning from it and possible making new Apple buddies!

Android Mobile Apple :comingsoon: Tablet..............best of both worlds :D

Dave in Sunny Plymouth (Well it was before it got dark)

loopingstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New UK Member

Hi from Twickenham in the UK :)
I just grabbed myself a first gen iPad 16GB Wi Fi model at the weekend , largely because of the £ 100 price reduction . While I would have liked the extra specs of the iPad 2 , it was still sadly beyond my price range - and as I already own a 4th gen iPod Touch I probably wouldn't miss the camera anyway . Really impressed with my Pad so far - Garageband is amazing , and I'm enjoying playing many of my ipod touch games on the bigger screen.

Looking forward to becoming part of what sems to be a great iPad forum community .

Kev

Most reactions