What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Emily new to this app need help on Facebook how can I crop my picture when I want to make it my profile pic

I haven't found a way to yet. I use my laptop when I want to change my profile photo to one I haven't cropped yet. Once it's stored in the "Profile Photos" album on Facebook, the cropping is remembered.

saab9k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, is kind of old, still working, bought a ipad last night, is giving it to my daughter, will probably buy one for own use when ipad2 gets around.

1Kanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the Forum and wonder if anyone can help. When I first registered I pressed a few responses too fast and I seem to be stuck with the wrong location and time zone. Is there any way of fixing this?

ourgigi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All: My friends call me Gigi and I am a brand new Ipad owner......just got it within the past two weeks. I also have a brand new Kindle.....got it within the past month, a gift for my 75th birthday. I'm loving the Kindle but know very little about the Ipad as my husband has commandeered it and I haven't had much opportunity to investigate!
I'm anxious to know how I can transfer my Kindle books to the Ipad, which is my reason for ending up at this site. I know it can be done through Amazon but I figure there must be a way to do it without going through Amazon. I have seen folks offering Kindle books on Ebay and wonder if I can use them on both devices.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I'm anxious to know how I can transfer my Kindle books to the Ipad, which is my reason for ending up at this site. I know it can be done through Amazon but I figure there must be a way to do it without going through Amazon.

All you need to do is download the free Kindle app using iTunes on your PC or through the App Store on your iPad. When you log in using the same user name and password as your Amazon account, all of your books will be in your archive. At that point, just pick the one(s) you want to read and they will download directly to your iPad

I have seen folks offering Kindle books on Ebay and wonder if I can use them on both devices.
You should not use them on ANY devices. Kindle books CAN NOT be re-sold!

From the Kindle License Agreement and Terms of Use --

Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or otherwise assign any rights to the Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party...

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But you can share up to a certain number of devices if they are on the same Amazon.com account.

MuchoiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPadFORUMS from MucoIpad

Hello I am here to interact with fellow iPad enthusiast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sholla77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey
my name is Steph. I just found this app and think it's great! I use my iPad to have all of my college books and files with me always.

I Was wondering does anyone know how to send more than one attachments in an email on the iPad?

Zera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Zera from Missouri. I have an iPad 3G Wi-Fi. I purchased this as a helpful business tool. Since I got it, the iPad and I have gone everywhere together. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts