What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same one(in my hands) that you ordered! You are gonna love it, Betty! Hope it comes on time:)

Thanks, Nakedbabytoes! I actually messed up. My husband has the white and got it on the 16th. I have the same config, but black and am waiting until the 22nd. It sounds as if you are really enjoying it! Congrats on getting it!

Betty

wa12an3y

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hallo all. Greetings from Manado, North Sulawesi Indonesia. I'm joining this to get new knowledge. I'm using ipad 3G 16 GB, iPhone 3GS White 32 GB, iPhone 3G 16 GB Black, and iPod Touch 1st generation. Hoping to get iPad2 ASAP.

dimagic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello i am andrew from athens,greece.....
I just buy ipad 3G 16 GB and hoping to learn from your forum
thank you in advance.......

GoingOcean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New To The Forum... :)

Hi, my name is Kat ~

I found this forum when I was looking to see what folks were using to carry their iPads.

I've now realized that the best bag out there is the one I bought for my boss - and he loves it! No, he's not gay and certainly not feminine...lol I was hoping to find a bag that was leather along the same lines as the one I gifted, but no one is making one in that fashion - pity.

If anyone is interested - just hit me up for the site URL - I don't want to post a link randomly - too spammy for my taste.

Thanks for creating this Forum - I know I'll get a lot from the site and members.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoingOcean said:
Hi, my name is Kat ~

I found this forum when I was looking to see what folks were using to carry their iPads.

I've now realized that the best bag out there is the one I bought for my boss - and he loves it! No, he's not gay and certainly not feminine...lol I was hoping to find a bag that was leather along the same lines as the one I gifted, but no one is making one in that fashion - pity.

If anyone is interested - just hit me up for the site URL - I don't want to post a link randomly - too spammy for my taste.

Thanks for creating this Forum - I know I'll get a lot from the site and members.

Hi there, there is an active thread about bags so why not put a link in there?

The Archangel

GoingOcean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! Trying To Find My Way Back!

Hey Gabriel ~

I'm trying to find my way back to that thread - can you tell that I don't post in Forums too much?

LOL!

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoingOcean said:
Hey Gabriel ~

I'm trying to find my way back to that thread - can you tell that I don't post in Forums too much?

LOL!

Hi Kat, I'd post you a link but I haunt this place almost exclusively from within the IPF app and I don't know of a way to get the link without going through a browser.........I probably post too much!!!

The Archangel

EGHalliday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all!

My name is Jeff and I got on here mainly because of We Rule, just started playing and I love the game, I am EGHalliday on there. Love my iPad and will have an iPad 2 soon! Anyways, I am from Sacramento, CA and I am 35.

Nice to meet you all!

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Becky and I just got my first iPad, the iPad 2. I was lucky and got it the second day they had them in stock at the Lincoln park apple store in Chicago. I am new to iPads but I'm finding it rather intuitive to use and I really love it for it's portability. I'm still not very good at typing on the screen but I assume this will come with time. My interests are learning about fun useful apps (looking for one that will crop photos, know of one?) and what is the best browser for iPad that supports flash. Woo! -Becky :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Becky15349 said:
Hi! My name is Becky and I just got my first iPad, the iPad 2. I was lucky and got it the second day they had them in stock at the Lincoln park apple store in Chicago. I am new to iPads but I'm finding it rather intuitive to use and I really love it for it's portability. I'm still not very good at typing on the screen but I assume this will come with time. My interests are learning about fun useful apps (looking for one that will crop photos, know of one?) and what is the best browser for iPad that supports flash. Woo! -Becky :D

Oh nooooo, not the flash word......whispers in the hope that no one else will hear....iSwifter

The Archangel

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already posted, but intro anyway

Hi, Nick from the UK here.

Bit of a magpie for shiny new appley things so despite having owned an ipad, selling it, buying another and then promising myself I would not upgrade needlessly, I will be getting an ipad 2 when they come out in the UK.

Curse apple and their beautifully crafted, ludricrously well made, and ridiculously useful devices.

Well, curse the prices at least... I want to get an Ipad 2 32GB wifi, HDMI adapter for mirroring and a smart cover. How much is that going to cost me....:p

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hummm, in the uk? I'm not sure, but things are generally more costly there right? I got the 64 gb 3G model with the cover and the hdmi cable and it was roughly a thousand here in the us.

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lauralou said:
hi i'm Laura, from Birmingham Uk -love my iphone and Mac and looking forward to getting my ipad on Friday :D

Yay! I hope you don't have any trouble, is Friday the day they come out in the uk?

JustSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I have the original IPAD, purchased it day 1 and loving it ever since. Bossman just told me today they have ordered 3 for work. Just became aware of this forum today. Enjoying the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts