What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denny's PANCAKES...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I'm not looking. Hell No. Nope.

I know, right? Men.

No you DON'T want to look. I almost died when I saw how many calories were in ONE of their pancakes...

That settles it! I'll never order pancakes at Denny's. (We never go there anyway...)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

uh huh. I bet you lie.:D How could you NOT go there?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank god Denny's is in America and I don't get tempted. Fast food is bad, veggies is good. If I keep saying this I might get better!

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
uh huh. I bet you lie.:D How could you NOT go there?

Ok we went there at least ONE time this year. And I didn't even order pancakes! I got the country-fried steak.
I've actually never had a pancake at Denny's, but people say they're pretty good. (Well, duh, that's what the thread IS about...that's what I get for being blonde! :))

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hell no way I'm South African, we had Braais(BBQ ) all the time with beer, wine. I love my veg but I can't go without the meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hell no way I'm South African, we had Braais(BBQ ) all the time with beer, wine. I love my veg but I can't go without the meat.

I'm the same way. I like my vegetables, but how could anyone live without a little meat?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't you dare send Dennys over here we already have all your other take aways and the British population is getting fatter. Not that we have take sways. We only have it maybe once every month and I love your Subways.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, this stupid auto correction doesn't like hell at all, does it. I never notice until I send it. I have to say though, when I get out my BT keyboard, I miss it.

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't you dare send Dennys over here we already have all your other take aways and the British population is getting fatter. Not that we have take sways. We only have it maybe once every month and I love your Subways.

Hahahaha. It's not like we like Fast Food either, it's just people are cheap now a days, and think we'll eat anything. I try to avoid Fast Food as much as I can.
It's like whenever I put a McDonald's burger in my mouth, I think of all that disgusting grease, and it's like...ughhh...so gross!
But sometimes, you have to have Fast Food if your on the run.

Most reactions

Latest posts