What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want this Husky?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a cat that drools. It's disgusting because it hangs there and you hope to god it doesn't land on you!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huskies can also play pretty rough! My two boys love to "mix it up" once in a while. As long as their tails are up, I know they are just playing!

DSC_0208_small.jpg

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Shit Tzu's think my son's plate on the floor when he is playing xbox is fair game,they really like it if he walks away and he should know better he is 17 but sadly he still does it. LOL

ballbuster1124

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pits banned?

it is really sad that any kind of dog is banned! It is not the dogs fault- its bad owners. People have the capability to make anything crazy - small dogs/ children/ birds/ you name it. Even if the dog breed has a heritage of fighting does not mean it will fight when given the opportunity. I've been rescuing and fostering pit bulls for 11 years - I've had dogs that have been fought - abused - beaten and not one of them have ever snapped/ bitten or pronounced violence in any manner. Once a dog is shown love, affection and safety they (usually) will turn back around. I grew up with pits as a child and my neighbor had a golden retriever (great dog) but out of 11 years my friends family etc never had a bad experience with the pits then one day the golden ran out of the back yard and bit me on my arm and then bit my friend. Moral of the story there are no bad breeds just plain bad people. Punish the deed not the breed!

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife had an Irish Setter when we were dating that would nip any food he could get. She cooked a roast and left it to cool on top of the stove......gone.

Reaction score
Aren't all dogs sneaky food stealers? I remember this one eating all the Christmas snacks, the one time he was allowed to sleep inside. I had no idea, chocolate was to his taste, or perhaps he was just jealous? I was soo angry the next morning, but it was too late to punish him anyway and then he looked completely innocent, when I went to look for him, so I hugged him instead. Definitely, my favorite dog breed, but I wouldn't say no to a Husky. One of my rare good shots.

Attachments

• image-4193712952.png
    image-4193712952.png
    873.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aren't all dogs sneaky food stealers? I remember this one eating all the Christmas snacks, the one time he was allowed to sleep inside. I had no idea, chocolate was to his taste, or perhaps he was just jealous? I was soo angry the next morning, but it was too late to punish him anyway and then he looked completely innocent, when I went to look for him, so I hugged him instead. Definitely, my favorite dog breed, but I wouldn't say no to a Husky. One of my rare good shots.

This is my fav breed in the whole world too. I almost cried seeing your post.

shamu.jpg
IMG_1918.jpg
IMG_5535Small.jpg

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yes, if I leave anything where the lil bouncer can reach it is gone, I always have to watch him when there is food out.

Sorry for thread hacking, but sweet I just noticed your sig! OMG I love that saying!!! =)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yes, if I leave anything where the lil bouncer can reach it is gone, I always have to watch him when there is food out.

Sorry for thread hacking, but sweet I just noticed your sig! OMG I love that saying!!! =)

The one in purple, actually, green? Well thank you! I have oodles of them as I collect them ~

Most reactions

Latest posts