What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want this Husky?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very mad at this dog! I fall asleep and wake up to him staring at me with fish food all over his face.:mad:

Again!

I don't even remember where I put that container of fish food.:(.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, way, try Springer spaniel eating chicken corn and knowing that eggs when munched produce yummy raw eggs that mummy has just taken out of the hen house. My Sam has made it to 16 but god know how with all the rubbish he has eaten over the years. Aren't they just wonderful. I still think Raja is beautiful!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol Not as gross as mine going in to the cat box, then later I find the yummyness hidden somewhere in my bedding! Can anyone say puke...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, Sam has eaten cat and dog poo because he was rescued and starving so has never outgrown that yummy meal!
Raja rolls, sorry Sweet P, couldn't quite cope with that beautiful dog going down my throat. Gagging here

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whats your blue eyed baby eaten today Marie? Mine got into the bread bucket for the chickens but luckily only one loaf, I'd better chuck him out before bedtime to prevent any accidents! I'd love a picture of your fish!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rescued this girl in traffic. I think she's a pit-boxer mix.
2011-01-14_14-49-08_311.jpg

She gets along great with my boy.
IMG_4457sml.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
Rescued this girl in traffic. I think she's a pit-boxer mix.

She gets along great with my boy.

Awww! They are just adorable! Lovely photos sabre!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts