What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want this Husky?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He just ate my McDonald's right off the counter while I was changing.:mad: There is no prying anything from his jaws ~

Now if my daughter was here ~ as Raja is her dog ~she would have gotten every iota of food out that mouth! It's the point.

I was very hungry.:( Your dog ever steal?

332702b2.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, yes, ever had a springer spaniel. They are dustbins on four legs, they eat until they puke everywhere. My 15 year old Sam, in his younger days, could very quietly take a plate of dinner off the counter and polish the lot off without us knowing. He had discovered that dropping it would bring those pesky humans running. How are you Marie, I'm glad you found those pics. It's always the obvious answer isn't it !

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're hungry, but I don't think she stole it. I'm sure she thought it was hers... :D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll take Raja, but you have to take Kodiak. He never steals food off the table... because he is usually sleeping!

kodiak.jpg

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, yes, ever had a springer spaniel. They are dustbins on four legs, they eat until they puke everywhere. My 15 year old Sam, in his younger days, could very quietly take a plate of dinner off the counter and polish the lot off without us knowing. He had discovered that dropping it would bring those pesky humans running. How are you Marie, I'm glad you found those pics. It's always the obvious answer isn't it !

Go Sam! Dogs. Whatcha gonna do.

I am good, woman ~ been a really good day for me. I saw at Yahoo when I got up at 2!

I'm sorry you're hungry, but I don't think she stole it. I'm sure she thought it was hers... :D

Oh, YES, Lewis. HE knows....:D

I'll take Raja, but you have to take Kodiak. He never steals food off the table... because he is usually sleeping!

kodiak.jpg

Aww!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A while back my mother gave Gypsy some raw liver. The dog was having trouble chewing off pieces, so mom got a pair of scissors and reached down to help. She got snapped at.

Now I've taken food from Gypsy any number of times (usually just to change her eating location), and never got so much as a dirty look. It brought home the fact that as far as Gypsy is concerned I'm the boss, but only me.

She is usually so friendly that you can't tell the difference in how she acts with other people.

That's not to say she always behaves. There is some magical yet to be determined distance at which she apparently becomes deaf. And even the boss doesn't know how intrinsically evil cats are, so he gets ignored on that subject too.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great story! Thanks for sharing. Raja would never snap at anyone or anything ~ but he sure gets lockjaw when he steals!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He also ate my fish food! The whole container. You'd think I would learn by now.

But you know what? It is okay. I am listening to this radio talk show and in San Jose ~ about three hours from me ~ there was a pit bull attack on a 100lb husky! I think there were two pits, actually.

Took 22min to tear him apart and kill him. The owner jumped in and was mangled too.

I just hugged the hell out of Raja!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
God, that's awful. I hope they shot them. The owner should be shot as well. Pit bulls are banned over here

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
God, that's awful. I hope they shot them. The owner should be shot as well. Pit bulls are banned over here

They are actually talking about what IF the owner had pulled out a gun and blown them all away. Would she be responsible?

Who gives a F*!

They are banned over there, Hayley? Wow. I have known and do know some very cool well socialized pits ~ that we hang with at the dog parks and I have a friend who has one ~

But they can be very unpredictable ~ and here, I use to work at the SPCA, and we put dogs to sleep every day ~ Pitts are not adopted out. Immediately euthanized.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let's face it Marie, these dogs were specially bred to fight and shouldn't go to any family home unless they know how to train them. Although having said that any dog is lethal, it all depends on the training and where everything goes wrong is when they treat them like humans. They are animals and I trust my own with my own family but Bonnie, our springer/collie has issues with men(rescued, maybe beaten by a man) so that could explain it

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
He just ate my McDonald's right off the counter while I was changing.:mad: There is no prying anything from his jaws ~

Now if my daughter was here ~ as Raja is her dog ~she would have gotten every iota of food out that mouth! It's the point.

I was very hungry.:( Your dog ever steal?

Now thats a pretty dog. And yes I have a beagle that put a wood chipper to shame.
No matter what you give him he dose not taste it. I tell him easy .... Easy..... Sucking it in and you can hear his mouth trying to suck the food down. You ask why???? I have two dog and one eat very slow and shy so buster the beagle eat his and go for lighten food the bigger dog border Collie. I spank him and cover 90%of the food with my hand to make hi
Eat slow and he tried to push my hand and suck it down. There no stopping that dog. But to make a short story long. One day I had food on the table we ate and was full and walk away to watch tv

That dog hop on the chair and start eating everthing he could. Ribs, corn, potato salad dirty napkins (with BBQ sause on it).
I beat the shit out of him. But you know what if he had a change 10 mins afterwards he would do
It again. It's like I don't feed that dog.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure he's kidding( hope so). My old dog Sam is exactly the same - did that with our tea including the serviettes. They just swallow and then puke it up later. He was starved when we rescued him so he probably thinks we'll do the same. We had to put him on a diet as the kids kept on feeding him when he was young.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Had an old gun dog who was very well trained, but he would sit under the table and quietly drool over your shoes.
Have walked away from a two foot puddle after a meal....

Most reactions

Latest posts