Apple iPad Forum
There's been a lot of talk recently about the upcoming new movie depicting Steve Jobs. The biopic was initially said to be produced by Sony Pictures, but has been acquired by Universal Studios. With Aaron Sorkin as the screenwriter, and Danny Boyle as the director, the flick is said to have Michael Fassbender take on the main role.
And now new information has surfaced, suggesting that Natalie Portman will be playing Steve Jobs' daughter, Lisa. Deadline.com is the publication that has come up with this information:
AppleInsider reports today that a Japanese Apple fan magazine has published what it claims is a full-scale blueprint of the rumoured iPad Air Plus. The fan magazine also claims that the iPad Air Plus will be powered by the A9 chip, and will ship sometime between April and June 2015.
The magazine, Mac Fan January 2015, also writes that the iPad Air Plus will be measured at 12.2 inches, and 305.31 x 220.8 x 7 mm.
Also revealed in the magazine’s story is that the iPad Air Plus will have four built-in speakers, to ensure stereo sound from every angle.
As far as the credibility of the report goes, AppleInsider says that it was first told about the story by the highly credible website Macotakara, which also said that it had heard similar information from its own sources.
Mac Fan also reported in the same issue that the iPad mini 4, due to launch sometime in 2015, will be powered by the current A8X processor and will be smaller and thinner than the current version, along the lines of the iPad Air 2.
Every year when it's Black Friday, Apple has a special way of approaching this shopping bonanza. The company doesn't come up with discounts on its products, but rather offers gift cards. Such is the case in this year, as well.
Apple is now offering a one-day-only deal on its products for Black Friday so customers who purchase qualifying Apple products will receive a (PRODUCT)RED iTunes gift card valued from $25 to $100. Here's the entire list of the qualifying products:
- iPod touch – $25
- iPod nano – $25
- Apple TV – $25
- Select Beats by Dre headphones – $25
- Any iPad – $50
- Any Mac – $100
In 2013, Apple offered its European customers discounted pricing rather than gift cards, but neither cards nor discounts will be available this time.
When it's Black Friday, pretty much everything goes on sales. Such is the case with applications from the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad owners, of course. We've decided to roundup some of the best iOS app deals, so that you can make use of them. So, let's have a look.
- 9mm — $0.99
- A Brief History of the World – $0.99
- Animoog for iPhone/iPad – $1.99/$4.99
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates – free
- Badland — $0.99
- Banner Saga – $4.99
- Docs To Go Premium Key – $9.99
- Doodle God – $0.99
- Dragon Quest IV – $9.99
- Duet Game – $0.99
- Fantastical 2 for iPhone/iPad — $1.99/$4.99
- Gangstar Vegas — $0.99
- Geekbench 3 –...
The big shopping event is about to kickstart in a few hours, and Best Buy has some sweet deals you need to check out. If you're in the market for an iPad mini 2 or an iPad mini 3, you should know that the big retailer has some sweet deals.
Best Buy offers $75 off all iPad mini 3 with Touch ID models, which means the latest-generation tablet can be purchased for a starting price of just $324.99. Here are all the list with all the iPad savings.
iPad mini 3
- 16GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 3 for $324.99
- 64GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 3 for $424.99
- 128GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 3 for $524.99
- 16GB LTE iPad mini 3 for $454.99
- 64GB LTE iPad mini 3 for $554.99
- 128GB LTE iPad mini 3 for $654.99
- 16GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 2 for $224.99 - $75 savings
- 32GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 2 for $274.99 - $75 savings
- 64GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 2 for $320.99 - $79 savings
- 128GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 2 for $419.99 - $80 savings
- 16GB AT&T cellular iPad mini 2 for $329.99 - $100 savings
- 16GB Verizon cellular iPad mini to for $329.99 - $100 savings
- 16GB Sprint cellular iPad mini 2 for $329.99 - $100 savings
- 32GB AT&T cellular iPad mini 2 for $379.99 - $100 savings
- 32GB Verizon cellular iPad mini 2 for $379.99 - $100 savings
- 32GB Sprint cellular iPad mini 2 for $379.99 - $100 savings
- 32GB T-Mobile iPad mini 2 for $597.99 - $32 savings
- 64GB AT&T cellular iPad mini 2 for $502.99 - $27 savings
- 64GB Verizon cellular iPad mini 2 for $476.99 - $53 savings
- 64GB Sprint cellular iPad mini 2 for $629.99 - $100 savings
- 64GB T-Mobile cellular iPad mini 2 for $529.99 - $200 savings
- 128GB AT&T cellular iPad mini 2 for $629.99 - $200 savings
- 128GB Verizon cellular iPad mini 2 for $579.99 - $32 savings
- 128GB T-Mobile cellular iPad mini 2 for $629.99 - $200 savings
- 128GB Sprint cellular iPad mini 2 for $729.99 - $100 savings
Apple's most recent iOS 8 software has been said to roll out to Apple users much slower than last year's iOS 7. But new data shows that iOS 8 is now installed on around 60% of iOS devices.
The data is collected from App Store visits on November 24 and is up from the 55% of devices iOS 8 was on when Apple last checked in early this month.
While iOS 8 may lag to iOS 7's numbers from last year, it's still much better than the Android rivals. Back in October, around 54% of Android users were running Android Jelly Bean, which was first released in 2012 and only 25% were running the latest Android KitKat release.
A recent version of iOS 8.1 has been plagued with a good number of bugs and glitches, so that must have kept away many iPhone and iPad owners. But Apple has patched pretty much all the major faults, so this could predict an even bigger increase for iOS 8.
What about you - what are you running on your iPhone or iPad?
Apple is set to launch its first wearable device, the Apple Watch, in early 2015. However, while we do know a few things about the upcoming product, there are still many questions left unanswered. Apple has now updated the marketing website for the Apple Watch with additional details about its functions.
Apple's marketing team has expanded the descriptions of the watch’s functions across the separate pages labeled “Timekeeping,” “New Ways to Connect,” and “Health & Fitness.” The new Timekeeping page reveals more about some of the watch faces that are included with the Apple Watch:
CD Projekt Red’s The Witcher franchise is going from strength to strength. Not only is the third instalment in the console and PC series due in February 2015, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, they have also today announced the arrival of a new board game, The Witcher Adventure Game, which also gets an iOS version, out today.
Gameplay sees players getting to hunt monsters, earn gold on perilous missions, and meet and interact with lots of different characters.
Click here to download the game for $5.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-witcher-ag/id735549884?mt=8
Source: CD Projekt Red
Page 1 of 567
Search tags for this page