What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally I am an official iPad owner, at 2:30 PM CST. Thought I was waiting until Monday.

Who Hoo

carbrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have my unit. Just starting to figure the typing out. Fast,very fast. Unit seems a little
heavy

cinthia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
9:25 PM - Couldn't take the uncertainty of a UPS delivery so my son drove to my local store and bought one for me. So please put me in line. If UPS comes Monday, I have no guilt feelings about refusing delivery but if some poor, bedraggled and beat delivery man rolls up at midnight, I'm not sure I have the heart to tell him to "forget it".

gggbills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have in your posession an iPad, we will add you to the list. Once we get the units out there we will ask you to post up a picture showing off a sticky note attached to the serial # of your unit, and we will add the "Official" owner tag to your username.

For now, this is just a reservation.

Got mine yesterday love it. Wifi 64g

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
03/12/2010 12:24--16gig ordered yesterday, Apple Store. 24"imac, lst gen touch, 13"macbook pro:)

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Official iPad owner!!

dsc07137g.jpg

And just to make sure that you all know that I did in fact get the first ipad..!
:)
Didnt think of looking at the time on my receipt! Should I frame it or is that too much??

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Official iPad owner!!

dsc07137g.jpg

And just to make sure that you all know that I did in fact get the first ipad..!
:)
Didnt think of looking at the time on my receipt! Should I frame it or is that too much??

i think the scan will be better :D

By the way i am proud to talk with a worldwide famous guy :D :D

Most reactions