What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS7: JailBreak Status Thread (Official)

AirPlay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 mini released, before date. Looking for update from evasi0n :)

Sent from my iPad2

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it "Safe" to go to 7.0.4 regarding the possibility to JB in future?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Confirmation on whether or not it's safe to update is usually tweeted by @musclenerd within 24-48 hours of an iOS release. Until then, it's best to stay on your current iOS. @Musclenerd says it's okay to upgrade to 7.0.4.

Last edited:
OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Updated first post to reflect statement that it's safe to update to iOS 7.0.4 (if you are already on iOS 7.0.x).

Marilyn

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am tired finding articles about the jailbreak tool for iOS 7. Thank you for this thread.

AirPlay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
many sources in Internet says, JB tool release after Apple fix all bugs on iOS7. May be next year....

Sent from my iPad2

TheGreatD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'm so sick of people that want to get the extra buck by claiming to release an authentic and working JB Tool for iOS 7, they stealing people's money and there is no way to catch them on the cyber side :( damn criminals out there.

AirPlay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple release iOS 7.1 beta....may be found JB exploits and fix that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
7.1 beta 1 has no security updates. It's a tweak to fluidity and minor tweaks to the UI

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any reason to post on this unless there is news? I like many others am subscribed to this thread and am notified when new posts appear. It's a waste of my and everyone else's time to keep reading things like....still waiting, how long, etc... When there's an update, mods will post and the world will rejoice.....until then, stop wasting our time and getting our hopes up when a new post badge appears. Just saying......

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any reason to post on this unless there is news? I like many others am subscribed to this thread and am notified when new posts appear. It's a waste of my and everyone else's time to keep reading things like....still waiting, how long, etc... When there's an update, mods will post and the world will rejoice.....until then, stop wasting our time and getting our hopes up when a new post badge appears. Just saying......

I am totally with you.
Please don't post if you don't have anything useful to say regarding the jailbreak.

Most reactions