What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS7: JailBreak Status Thread (Official)

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
By "safe to upgrade" to 7.0.3, they mean that it won't hinder the ability to use some future 7 jailbreak. In other words, if you're already at 7, it's safe to go to 7.0.3 and you won't be any more screwed than you are now. ;-) If you currently have a jailbroken iPad, do not update to ANY version of 7.

Exactly! :)

hirschhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is in my situation... No expert at this, not by a long chalk! I have an Ipad2 it was jailbroken on 5. something.. then things I had installed started to not work properly so I decided to update. Read this thread and more. At first Itunes refused to play ball and I updated that. Now I have 7.0.3 but of course I lost all my data and apps. Waiting for the latest jailbreak so I can start to get back to where I was!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is in my situation... No expert at this, not by a long chalk! I have an Ipad2 it was jailbroken on 5. something.. then things I had installed started to not work properly so I decided to update. Read this thread and more. At first Itunes refused to play ball and I updated that. Now I have 7.0.3 but of course I lost all my data and apps. Waiting for the latest jailbreak so I can start to get back to where I was!

Should've brought the situation up before restoring actually. There are means of fixing most issues without having to update.

Sent from my iPad Mini

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't wait to come back to this thread and see 15-20 pages instead of 2. That has always been a good post JB indicator.

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to check in on this thread to see if there is news about the JB :)

macmini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm one of those who are waiting for jb:) will come back and look at the first post! fingers crossed we are getting closer haha

nickb67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please people stop posting on this post, until theres an actual jailbreak! Im tired of reading post of people saying, Im waiting for the jailbreak! (arent we all, and if we all posted that !).... so hopefully the next post i read will have some actual jailbrek info!

Last edited:

AirPlay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wait 22 november to Apple release iPad2 mini and JB team's get on their hands latest devica and testing. After this they release a public their tool...may be a need more hope for this

Regards

and sorry for my bad English

Sent from my iPad2

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wait 22 november to Apple release iPad2 mini and JB team's get on their hands latest devica and testing. After this they release a public their tool...may be a need more hope for this

Regards

and sorry for my bad English

Sent from my iPad2

The dev's hinted that it may be possible that the 5S, Air and Mini Retina may be excluded. But it's a long way from done, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came to us in March even.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With apologies to those who see a new post in this thread and open it hoping for news on a jail break - we have asked this thread remain on topic and so have deleted and edited posts to stay within the scope of this thread.

We will not ask again.

Thank you.

Marilyn

TheGreatD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait for release but I'm so patient, hackers take your time. There is definitely no rush as iOS 7 is still spanking new ;) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts