What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Jsable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.. Just got my I-pad 2 on Monday (Best Buy reserved) and I am liking it so far. The last Mac I owned was an i-Book G3 and an i-Pod video 30 gb. I use Linux at home an love the fact that I can integrate the i-Pad with the rest of my network.

Liberty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone IPAD 2 to be released in Canada tomorrow. I hope to take ownership as soon as I can.

pierced313

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Jess from Nashville

:) I'm happy to be here! I got my iPad 2 on March 11 (launch date here) and I LOVE it. I do find it to be a big distraction though bc I don't get anything else done around the house! I got the 32GB black 3G. I didn't plan on getting the 3G but that's all they had available. :D

Craigharlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am Craig from San Luis Obispo, California. Thanks to those who created and run the forum. I've had my iPad 2 (64Gig WiFi) for a week now, trying to figure out how to highlight and annotate text in or from Instapaper.

scwazrh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I just recently picked up an ipad for myself after resiting the urge for the last year. I live in Ireland so we only yesterday got the ipad 2 but it doesnt have enough new features to sway me , well not yet , :D :D

icandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member here and I love and hate the iPad. but I love it more haha. Anyway, so excited to be a part of this forum

pwop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am new here as well. Just got my iPad 2 after using my first pad for nearly a year. Love the fact that it is thinner and lighter.

Billyw715

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New user

Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am new to the forum. My wife and I recently ordered the 64 GB Wifi iPad 2 in white directly from Apple. It is due to ship April 21st. We can't wait, it will be our first iPad!:ipad-front:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear from you and welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you'll get a load of enjoyment out of your new iPad.

If you have any difficulties or issues when you receive it, don't hesitate to post your problems here - this is a world-wide Forum of tens of thousands of iPad enthusiasts and someone out there always knows the answer to the problem.

Tim
Scotland

EducatedGuess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad 1 for a little less than a year. I am constantly amazed by it. I'll be 69 this year and although my mind was a lot sharper in years passed, I don't grasp new info as quickly. I look forward to participating in this forum. I hope I can assist some of you with what little I know.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad 1 for a little less than a year. I am constantly amazed by it. I'll be 69 this year and although my mind was a lot sharper in years passed, I don't grasp new info as quickly. I look forward to participating in this forum. I hope I can assist some of you with what little I know.

It's good to hear from you - loved the thumbnail....

Tim
Scotland

EducatedGuess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It's good to hear from you - loved the thumbnail....

Tim
Scotland

How to I post my Avatar?

A man’s errors are his portal to discovery. ~ James Joyce A fantastic rationalization of bad behavior, this quote is also a surefire hit when said to any judge before sentencing.

EducatedGuess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EducatedGuess said:
How to I post my Avatar?

A man’s errors are his portal to discovery. ~ James Joyce
A fantastic rationalization of bad behavior, this quote is also a surefire hit when said to any judge before sentencing.

A man’s errors are his portal to discovery. ~ James Joyce A fantastic rationalization of bad behavior, this quote is also a surefire hit when said to any judge before sentencing.

Most reactions

Latest posts