What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

AndyC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had my iPad since November of last year and can't seem to put it down. I found the forums while looking into information about possible after market cameras for he iPad and apple tv info. I think these forums are going to be very helpful.

Andy

Bubbles Only

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I just bought me an iPad and I'm loving it! It replaces a lot of things, especially all the newspapers I've got laying around!

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I have the iPad 2 (64G-3G) on order and am excited!
I already have an iPhone 4G and love it, but need something bigger for these "older" eyes.
Hope to get lots of good info here in the days to come!

Dfainher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Tom (27) from the Netherlans and recently I bought an iPad. I was totally unfamiliar with apple and honestly pretty critical about it. But I really think the iPad is a unique and a one of a kind piece of hardware and with the use of the right apps it comes really close to a laptop with a battery lifetime.....

I registered on this forum because I want to learn more about iOS and the apps.

First question/remark...
I can't type in the reply boxes of the ipadforum.net app. Do I need the app tapatalk for that? Because in safari it does work perfect.

Last edited:

Potshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys...My names Andy I'm 27 and just got an iPad 2. Never bought into the tablet thing until few weeks ago when I 'had a go' of a friends iPad 1. 2 weeks later and here I am :)

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am new here of yesterday. Great forum and the best part this is a forum generated off of a Application Icon.

Sent from my iPad 32gb WIFI 3G 1st generation.

dwcleck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Hello. I am an tech guy with a brand new white iPad 2. Didn't think I wanted white but since it looks perfect with my Apple Bluetooth kybd I am hooked on the white now. I upgraded from a black iPad. My wife and I also have iPhone 4's. Did everybody have as much trouble as I did finding an iPad 2? Had to use Facebook to get a tip on store that had one. ;);)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Tom (27) from the Netherlans and recently I bought an iPad. I was totally unfamiliar with apple and honestly pretty critical about it. But I really think the iPad is a unique and a one of a kind piece of hardware and with the use of the right apps it comes really close to a laptop with a battery lifetime.....

I registered on this forum because I want to learn more about iOS and the apps.

First question/remark...
I can't type in the reply boxes of the ipadforum.net app. Do I need the app tapatalk for that? Because in safari it does work perfect.

Some members have been reporting the same problem - so you're not alone. I think the problem is 'under review' as it only seems to affect a few people. One tip, though, try switching your iPad off completely by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds until the slider control appears. When the screen has gone blank, switch on again. This seems to fix a number of 'problems'.

Tim
Scotland

DrBentonville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm DrBentonville! I work in Bentonville, Arkansas but live in Hillsboro, OR. Have had my iPad2 64G WiFi for about two-weeks. So far I love it!

Most reactions

Latest posts