What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casey Anthony Trial ~

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm puzzled, does she have an iPad or something?

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
she makes me sick to my stomach....I think she's guilty from years ago.What mom goes away for a month and nooooo idea where your little girl is?..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty.

I try to stick with that always, because the media too often creates an atmosphere that can make people jump to conclusions.

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Innocent until proven guilty.

I try to stick with that always, because the media too often creates an atmosphere that can make people jump to conclusions.

I'll try to keep it in mind, I realize it's awful to imagie it to be true.I cannot though,unless there's a conspiracy to lie so
Deeply?.

Media is sooo untrusted today by many many people,it's almost like something is brewing lol I remember the days we relied on plain ol Newspapers and that was so honest compared to today's cut throat society we have:(

BostonBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guilty. Incredible to think someone could lie, so often, about so much. Anyone watching it on their IPad that could recommend a good app?

Reaction score
I predict OJ trial 1, part 2.
Very little evidence so they are concentrating hard on character assassination and the evidence they do have is being presented awfully, like an episode of Law and Order gone bad.
Do I think she's guilty? Yes. Do I know the whole story beyond tv? No so I have no right to judge at this point.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Reaction score
I'll be pleasantly surprised if she is found guilty because I feel the prosecution is botching it.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ~ I don't know about that, babe. Chloroform in the trunk, chloroform search in the computer, neck breaking search on the computer....

Come on, Mark. Work with me here.:D

Reaction score
The gloves that OJ used got stored in formaldehyde and shrunk, ensuring his acquittal , on top of the other things.
I agree there is a ton of evidence but they are going to bore the jury into an acquittal due to too many experts and big words I'm afraid, just like OJ
I'm trying to work with ya but the prosecution seems to be making it easy for the defense.
Casey gets on the stand? The prosecution should rest their case right after because that woman is a selfish narcissistic female K9 and it will show and between that and the photos of her "mourning" in the discos will be enough.

Support Our Troops!

Reaction score
Oh ~ I don't know about that, babe. Chloroform in the trunk, chloroform search in the computer, neck breaking search on the computer....

Come on, Mark. Work with me here.:D

I'll work with ya
I saw on the news this morning how the other day when that poc got " sick" and they had to adjourn for the day early that beforehand when the experts were stating info while the jury was out that poc had no emotion and was stoic. It wasn't until the jury was in the room that the rivers of tears flowed. GRRRRRR.
Unfortunately the jury doesn't know that piece of info yet.
I look at my 3 year old daughter and feel nauseous even thinking of her being killed. I look at my 4 teen age kids ( 20,19,17,16 ) and get even more upset at knowing that little girl never had a chance to grow up.
That little girl is with God now and does not have to suffer having a poc for a mom and grandparents anymore. Yes I believe they are part of it too and will get away with accessory to murder.
I believe the woman put the kid out with chloroform, taped it to her face when she fell asleep so she wouldn't wake up while mom was out screwing someone and the child got an overdose and died. I also believe the grandparents know this and helped try to cover it up. She was probably sloshed when she got home and didn't have sense enough to remove the tape before tossing her like a bag of garbage into the swamp down the street.

Support Our Troops!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts