What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash type player for iPad?

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for 2 weeks. I am not an Apple person and I have a PC so this is all new to me. I love the convenience of my iPad but I went to watch the Casey Anthony Trial and it said that Apple would not let Adobe be used on my iPad. I need a flash thing to watch the trial online. I'm not a computer savvy person but I am hoping that someone can help me get this iPad to work with a program on the computer that needs the flash player. I am taking an iPad class at the end of the month so all I have been doing is emailing with the Ipad from my patio and how cool is that :) Thanks

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been well documented that Flash does not and will not be supported on the iPad by Apple.

That being said, there are a few workarounds such as the Skyfire browser, I believe, that may allow you to see some Flash content.

Others here that are more versed in the Flash workaround will get back to you I'm sure.

usnuzuloose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for 2 weeks. I am not an Apple person and I have a PC so this is all new to me. I love the convenience of my iPad but I went to watch the Casey Anthony Trial and it said that Apple would not let Adobe be used on my iPad. I need a flash thing to watch the trial online. I'm not a computer savvy person but I am hoping that someone can help me get this iPad to work with a program on the computer that needs the flash player. I am taking an iPad class at the end of the month so all I have been doing is emailing with the Ipad from my patio and how cool is that :) Thanks

I down loaded the Iswifter and it picks up the trial just finem, I am a very happy camper

OP
N

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the Iswifter tip. Works great for watching the trial. Sometimes it clicks off after ten minutes and sometimes it stays on for an hour. I just hook it back up and go .....if it clicks off. Great forum!!!!!!

Most reactions