What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulk transfer of Pages documents

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I hope you're well. Please excuse me if this has been covered before, but I am running out of space on my 16GB iPad Mini, and need to transfer Pages documents to the PC. Doing it one at a time is really, really tedious.

Is there a way to speed it up?

Thanks,

Casey

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Casey,

I am no expert but I have so many iWork's pres, spreadsheets and docs but I just back them up to the cloud and the Dropbox, that way they are stored mostly, for free and it's a simple task to retrieve them. Or let you or anybody else you give permission too retrieve them on a PC. My machine is a 64gb version but I still try to keep it as clean as possible. I might be barking up the wrong tree here but I'm sure someone (TP) will be along to help you shortly.

Regards

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry. I don't have a solution. You can transfer them one at at time from the iPad, or download them one at a time from iCloud.com. The second is a bit more convenient, but only works if you use the iCloud Documents and Data (or iCloud Drive) feature with Pages.

I tried playing with the Workflow app, but could find no way to select multiple file

Now if you had a Mac instead of a PC, the new iCloud Drive feature shows in the Finder (file manager), so they could easily be selected and copied to a different, local, folder. There might be a similar feature for iCloud drive on Windows, but I haven't heard of it.

Most reactions

Latest posts