What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casey Anthony Trial ~

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, which is why they would have been better off if they had limited the trial to the media only. The more people that are added to the mix, the greater potential you have for something like this to happen.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Reaction score
They say they are doing it (fighting) to make sure the little girl gets justice. I kid you not

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Reaction score
Mom was on the stand telling lies today.
It was truly sad to see her throw herself under the bus.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Inception

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty.

I try to stick with that always, because the media too often creates an atmosphere that can make people jump to conclusions.

I agree. Process of due law. hse is completely innocent until proven guilty. This aint china or russia viet nam etc etc

Reaction score
OJ lost the civil trial and ended up with life in prison over something simple that went wacky. Justice was served

Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Closing arguments, Mark! The Witch is goin down, babe.

She is sitting there crying right now, shaking her head. The Judge ruled seconds ago, that there is NO evidence that sexual abuse was proven by the defense. So that is not to be used in their closing arguments. Bummer.

There goes the defense's case. As if they ever had one to begin with.

Reaction score
Not guilty.
The prosecution started messing up back in 2008 when they started releasing videos to taint the jury pool, they continually introduced evidence that added doubt to the possibility of her guilt. Adding a google search ,on a FAMILY computer, to evidence was the death knowl of their case. It was the equivalent of getting OJ to try on the gloves.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So ~ OJ was innocent just because the jury said he wasn't guilty?

1- OJ likely committed those murders

2- OJ was found not guilty by a jury

3- A not guilty verdict does not mean he did not commit the crimes, it is just a verdict that may or may not be a good verdict

It is our system and we must accept the occasional travesty or we are all in deep iDooDo

Reaction score
The difference is the family of the murder victim won't sue in civil court.
My hat is off to the jury for doing their job under some terrible circumstances but for the toddler justice is still waiting to be served.
That little girl would be just a little older than my youngest daughter is. No way could I have been an unbiased juror. when they showed pictures of the remains I bet I'd have been arrested for assaulting the defendant.

Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't go out dancing *right* after YOUR CHILD "goes missing".
This whole thing was jacked up.

Most reactions

Latest posts