What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casey Anthony Trial ~

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have a 3 year old, Mark? Hug her for me, Please. I so loved that age with my kids.

I agree with you on most of what you said ~ but I do not think the parents knew about it at all.

I found out today that they found flies and maggots in her trunk! And the defense said it could be due to hamburger!!

Just.shoot.me.

I think she is going down ~ I have no sympathy for her at all. And that latest story she told her brother!! That the nanny ( that doesn't exist ) and her sister held her down in the park and took Caylee??

heart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cont..

1st;
I really feel that if George had anything to do with it, most likely we would not have had found the body. He is a x cop, and would have done a better job at the cover-up if involved.

2nd
Remember the lies, all the lies from Casey? I can not say if she meant to kill Caylee or not, but everything I have observed up to this point, makes me think she was capable of extreme neglect that could explain the over use of chloroform on Caylee so she could continue her partying ways.

If Calyee only had a small amount of chloroform assuming she was to wake up she would reach around and pull off the tape. I have yet to hear any one state her hands were tied as well. The duct tape would not be needed if she was only meant to sleep for a while. I am so confused at this point.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And that heart sticker they covered today? Just wow. And they found the same stickers in her house. What a psychopath.

Tomorrow should be the state's last witness and should go out with a bang, so they say.

I can't wait to hear and see the defense's witnesses.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get to follow it other than what I hear on the news once in a while. I still think she's 101% guilty and I hope the trial ends soon so she can get what she deserves as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Guilty.
This entire media fiasco has gone on long enough.

Via my iPad 1

If you are subscribed to this post you are part of the "fiasco" as well. 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone's life was lost and this could cost another life. I do not think it is touchy. Just sensitive. Personal feelings can run high and the media is playing into this. Emotions sell.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh I understand ALL of that. My concern and empathy only lies with the life of the child that was stolen. As a parent myself, my thoughts are focused there. However, it seems that all is being lost and taken for granted through this entire process, which seems to be common in all high profile cases. But, we all have our right to our opinions.

Via my iPad 1

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the judge is considering granting motion of acquittal! He is about to state his ruling now.n It is a standard motion, and everyone says it is pretty slim he will go that way.

But could you imagine, Casey Anthony walking out of the courtroom today a free woman?

Reaction score
The prosecutor keeps leaving too many open doors . Yes it is a slim chance but once it's over there will be appeals. Not having her rights read to her when they first picked her up was rum dumb

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the judge is considering granting motion of acquittal! He is about to state his ruling now.n It is a standard motion, and everyone says it is pretty slim he will go that way.

But could you imagine, Casey Anthony walking out of the courtroom today a free woman?

I don't believe with a trial like this, that the motion would ever pass. I think they should just close this trial to viewers and get it over with already. A young child was murdered and the media is turning it into a three ring circus.

Reaction score

A young child was murdered and the media is turning it into a three ring circus.

Agreed except should never have been opened to the media
Are you the same Irish Rose from hofo ?
B.o.t., the crazy chick is accused of murder, tries to throw her parents under the bus and mom says " I love you" on the way to the stand?
I say the parents are at least " guilty by reason of stupidity "

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Agreed except should never have been opened to the media.
Are you the same Irish Rose from hofo ?

Hey, Mark! It's been a while, how have ya been?

Most reactions

Latest posts