What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casey Anthony Trial ~

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What is hofo? Sounds.......intriguing. You two wanna share?:D

Howard Forums. It is a large community forum that handles all OS devices, and multiple wireless carriers. I left there for smaller forums such as this one and haven't looked back. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ Thanks, SweetPoison. I am too! It's so much easier to get the info that I need on a forum that deals with one specific OS than a large one with many. Also, I have found that the people on forums such as this one tend to be a lot more friendlier towards each other, which makes you feel like contributing more. Well, I'll get off my soapbox now, LOL. :D

Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Agreed except should never have been opened to the media.
Are you the same Irish Rose from hofo ?

Hey, Mark! It's been a while, how have ya been?

It's great to see a familiar user name here. I've sure missed seeing your posts but hofo is pretty much dead and they can't figure out what is killing it.
They get right picky here about off topic so,
the prosecution has rested and the backing over the parents with the bus that the accused threw them under starts tomorrow.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Reaction score
^ Thanks, SweetPoison. Also, I have found that the people on forums such as this one tend to be a lot more friendlier towards each other, which makes you feel like contributing more.

my favorite forum is an Android forum specific to my phone for that very reason. I like this forum as well but the Inc forum has about 1/5 the membership here and is very intimate. My favorite part of this forum is the international flavor, ya never know what country gets heard from and it seems to be almost as European as American.
y'all 2 put me in the mind of each other ( you and SP) and I mean that as a compliment to both of you.
anyhoo,, I digress

Support Our Troops!

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ Thanks, Mark. :)

Today should be an interesting day in the trial, as the news is saying that they are going to blame some things on the father and that he was part of the cover-up.

Reaction score
That is why I believe they are part of it. If nothing else like I wrote before, guilty by reason of stupid. Had they raised the little narcissist correctly we wouldn't be having this conversation. When she threw them under the bus they just let it happen and seem to be going along. Their lives are ruined, their grandchild is dead and yet they still support their poc daughter ?Really?

Support Our Troops!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is why I believe they are part of it. If nothing else like I wrote before, guilty by reason of stupid. Had they raised the little narcissist correctly we wouldn't be having this conversation. When she threw them under the bus they just let it happen and seem to be going along. Their lives are ruined, their grandchild is dead and yet they still support their poc daughter ?Really?

Totally agree!! Well said ~

But I don't think the parents are part of it.

Reaction score
Defense trying to use the lack of blood as proof the child drowned.
Now what dummy wouldn't have sense enough to know if the child was dead from suffocation, a broken neck or too much chloroform there would be no blood stains in the trunk?

Support Our Troops!

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's easy enough for the procecution to prove whether she drowned or not, simply by reviewing the autopsy results. If there was no water found in her lungs then she didn't drown.

Reaction score
Fist fight outside the courthouse this morning between people trying to get a seat to the circus show, err I mean, trial. I saw a woman slapping the snot out of a man but the news said that wasn't the only violence between those trying to get one of 50 seats.
I've never heard of a fist fight in any of the annual (semi annual now with the Ipad) overnight nation wide waits outside of Apple stores.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions