What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those that got the new iPad - what device did you upgrade from?

What Tablet did you upgrade to new iPad from?

• Total voters
OP
Z

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anna84 said:
I cant wait! Is this your first iPad also?

Yes, I was waiting for the new gen. Been expecting the screen update since the rumors started last year.
I do also have an iPhone 4 and then recently got a MacBook pro. So you can say that I have some confidence in what apple is doing. Let us know your first impressions when you get it.

Joeteck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not upgrade.. First time apple iPad buyer... The new ipad @ 32gig, 4g verizon. I've been thinking about returning it because it's just so darn expensive, but then I open it up again and I just love the display and the smoothness of it.. It is an amazing tablet..

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I upgraded from iPad original. What a difference! From photos to video to websites! That retina screen is oh my god! I'm loving the camera as well!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I upgraded from the iPad 2 and received my New iPad on release day,March 16th.

Hissyfits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
from iPad 1 (which my toddler now owns) to an iPad 3. So nice to be able to download apps that are not compatible for iPad 1

steimey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From an IPod Touch (2nd Gen), to an IPad 1 32GB, to an IPad 3 32GB (Be here on Tuesday! I can't wait!)
Looking forward to the new display & the upgraded dual processors & the increase in RAM!

Vivia8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An Frankenstein! A friend built 4 computers from about 20 she bought from recycler, and she gave me one. We were all living out west in the bush on generated power.

dunbarhamlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first apple and first tablet. First impressions mostly along the lines of "awesome" or "neat" but with a few chunterings about poor and/or proprietorial design.

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dunbarhamlin said:
My first apple and first tablet. First impressions mostly along the lines of "awesome" or "neat" but with a few chunterings about poor and/or proprietorial design.

Not a big Apple fan either. IPad is my first also, but the damn thing is irresistible, but the heart of my system will alway be a Pee Cee. I even resisted MS for as long as I could, I babied and cajoled an Amiga 2000 up til Windoze 2000, so I was no fan of MS either, but there was only the choice of Apple or PeeCee so a no brainer for me. But they nailed it with W7.!

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upgraded from ipad2 32g 3G, To 64g, new iPad LTE, what a bad joke

Most reactions

Latest posts