What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those that got the new iPad - what device did you upgrade from?

What Tablet did you upgrade to new iPad from?

• Total voters

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For what this thing cost, could apple not have put a nicer camera on the front of these things, apple are you guys even paying attention, I might take this back and get the Samsung 10.1. 2meg front camera,,,,take that Tim cook!

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the ipad2, trust me stay with it, don't waste your money on the new iPad,,,,it's a bad joke on all of us.

OP
Z

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zip255 said:
If you have the ipad2, trust me stay with it, don't waste your money on the new iPad,,,,it's a bad joke on all of us.

If you read the retina screen is awesome. I would not have bought an iPad 2. But if you already have a 2 I agree you should skip a generation.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't agree with this.

Most of us know that it makes more sense to only upgrade if there is a particular reason to do so. The improved screen or LTE (download speeds north of 30 Mbps for me) are good reasons for many iPad 2 owners.

I upgraded from the original though.

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I had the iPad 2, , I should of stayed on the ipad2 3G , the cost to upgrade to the new iPad was not worth the 4g and the screen, ,, my home Internet is 40m down 20 m up,,,, what a total JOKE

OP
Z

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zip255 said:
Well I had the iPad 2, , I should of stayed on the ipad2 3G , the cost to upgrade to the new iPad was not worth the 4g and the screen, ,, my home Internet is 40m down 20 m up,,,, what a total JOKE

That is not what this thread is about. I thank you for your opinion. The objective is to see what people upgraded from if anything. I hope you voted. The results are very interesting so far. I am surprised.

Last edited:

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I said what I upgraded from, I upgraded from the ipad2 to the new one and wouldn't do it again.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 3rd gen is my first tablet. Love it though, wish I'd joined he revolution sooner!

Most reactions

Latest posts