What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you be interested in an iPad Mini (7" iPad)

Would you purchase an iPad Mini?

• Yes

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Maybe, depends on X (enter in comments)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Maybe, depends on Price

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 63.0%
  • Other (enter in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the size of the iPad now . Also I like the size of the iPad when I am on the plane!!!

choconess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, cause the whole point that I like the iPad is cause the size is just right for my lifestyle.

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You missed the point of my comment. A smaller iPad screen is not too useful... you might as well just use an iPhone if you want a screen that is smaller than the current iPad. I doubt an iPad Mini would have much of a market.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You missed the point of my comment. A smaller iPad screen is not too useful... you might as well just use an iPhone if you want a screen that is smaller than the current iPad. I doubt an iPad Mini would have much of a market.

Your point is irrelevant for my uses, and probably others who are interested in a 7" device. It's not as if people don't realize that iPhone and touch exist.

I have both and two iPads. The screen of iPhone and touch are too small for easy web navigation and typing. Some people prefer an in-between device. Granted you might not, but your preference does not dictate the market.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I have both and two iPads. The screen of iPhone and touch are too small for easy web navigation and typing. Some people prefer an in-between device. Granted you might not, but your preference does not dictate the market.

I have to agree as I have been considering an iPhone 4S for some time but the one thing that pulls me back from the brink is the fact that the screen real estate is too small for me to be able to make full use of it......I use reading glasses with my iPad as it is. If my eyes were 20 years younger I would reconsider as travelling light was always a bonus when I was partying all the time.

I'm not certain an iPad Mini would work as it wouldn't be small enough to put in my pocket yet possibly not big enough to make the most of its abilities (for me anyway).

I think that my kids would love an iPad Mini.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love my ipod touch for throwing in my pocket when I go to the gym, but often times wish I had something between my touch and my ipad.

As KayKayKay said earlier, I think I would be woo'ed into looking/investing in a 7 inch ipad as well. Just a little more real estate is often times what I need, but still maintain the portability factor as well to throw in your school bag, carry-on, etc.

I think it would be a wonderful welcome in my household!! :)

trudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I love my ipod touch for throwing in my pocket when I go to the gym, but often times wish I had something between my touch and my ipad.

As KayKayKay said earlier, I think I would be woo'ed into looking/investing in a 7 inch ipad as well. Just a little more real estate is often times what I need, but still maintain the portability factor as well to throw in your school bag, carry-on, etc.

I think it would be a wonderful welcome in my household!! :)

Get an I-Pod Touch and you can do the same things only in a much tinier environment. Typing is more of a challenge

Most reactions

Latest posts