What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Would You Pay for an iPad Mini?

What would you pay for an iPad Mini?

• It would have to be $199 or less to compete with the Nexus 7.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • $249 would be very reasonable.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I could go up to $299.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I would pay $349 if it comes with 4G.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not planning to buy an iPad Mini.

• Other. (Expand in comments.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am reading the NEWS about the price of iPad Mini, wondering how much would you pay for an iPad Mini? See the poll.

Appreciate your comments below if you hold a different idea.

Attachments

• ipad-mini-mockup-2(9to5Mac).jpg
    ipad-mini-mockup-2(9to5Mac).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 485

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really say it depends on the features. If there are NO cameras, I probably won't be getting it. If its as thin and has the features and hardware of the latest iPod, it would depend on the battery life, I'd probably pay in the 250$ range. If it miraculously has a retina display, and the latest hardware in it (iSight cams, etc) I'd probably go 300-350$ maybe. Again, It depends on what it has; I'm really looking forward to a 7 inch iPad. Just 10 more days till they (hopefully) announce it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I'd pay depends on what it does. I'd pay more than full-size price if it had more than 64GBs, for instance. But I think it will be cheap, to widen market base.

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's more than 299, people will skip it.I'm really curious about the screen, if it's retina or the old ipad screen.

john46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My lady who lives next door to me works for apple, she basically told me its a big iPod touch and the uk price starts from £185 if that helps in any way.

uzumlubay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends how they spec it. One of the things that has so far put me off buying a pad is that I want GPS but do not want to pay a hefty premium for 3G/4G which currently is the only way to get the GPS chip. Just about every WiFi budget tablet out there has a GPS chip in their WiFi Model but not Apple - WHY???

For me and many people no need for a back facing camera. I much prefer a seperate camera with a good zoom lens and also holding up a pad to take a photo you look a bit of a prat IMHO but a good front camera 1-2Mb for Skype etc would be nice.

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Considering a back camera for the ipad 2 was 2-3 bux.. I believe they can make that effort.

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my usage, if it turns out to be a mini version of the iPad 2 with the same specs minus either 1 or both cameras, I'd pay $250 without hesitation for a 16G wifi version, at $300, I'd need to consider if it's worth it. I know it's only $50, but the extra $50 would put me on the fence.

Most reactions

Latest posts