What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Buy a 7 inch iPad Mini?

Would you buy a 7 inch iPad Mini?

• Maybe, I'll wait and see what Apple releases.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has been reported by the Wall Street Journal Online that component suppliers for Apple Inc. are preparing for mass production this coming September for a “tablet computer with a smaller screen than the iPad.â€

Before its announcement if Apple will release it, just want to know would you buy a 7 inch iPad Mini ?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, let's see I paid $299 plus tax on my iPod/4th gen/32gb...so if it is close to that, for sure I will get one. I bet when my mom see's it she'll want one also!!

OP
A

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, let's see I paid $299 plus tax on my iPod/4th gen/32gb...so if it is close to that, for sure I will get one. I bet when my mom see's it she'll want one also!!

Yep, hope it will be sold under $300 but some analysts believe that iPad Mini possibly will be more expensive than that. We'll see.:)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes...the rumors and wait have been long enough. Let's see the mini soon!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what it does vs. other devices, if or when it debuts. For instance, I wouldn't buy an 8GB iPad, no matter the screen size. I wouldn't buy a wifi-only iPad. And so on.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see by I'm not in the market this year having just purchased the new gen 3.
I can see the attraction of the smaller screen for basic web browsing, social apps and simple games but I won't be giving up my full size iPad anytime soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts