What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to check. ITV2 has been promoting Star Wars Sunday. Maybe scheduled to start later next month?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

No, you are quite right, I had to scroll way down to get to ITV 2........I think I'll give it a miss though, too many adverts on ITV, I lose interest too quickly, so it's Blu-Ray or no way!

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, you are quite right, I had to scroll way down to get to ITV 2........I think I'll give it a miss though, too many adverts on ITV, I lose interest too quickly, so it's Blu-Ray or no way!

The Archangel

I've got the box set with all 6 movies on Blu-Ray.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score

The Archangel

True enough, but at least you can take a comfort break or collect some refreshments without missing the action. ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
world war z in real 3d so awesome it has less drama than walking dead and more tense moments than 28 weeks later cant wait for the sequel :thumbs:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
world war z in real 3d so awesome it has less drama than walking dead and more tense moments than 28 weeks later cant wait for the sequel :thumbs:

I could be wrong, it seems to me that the "Z" movies are guy movies?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could be wrong, it seems to me that the "Z" movies are guy movies?

I actually like some guy movies, especially if there's intrigue or mystery. I just don't find appeal in zombie movies.

I was forced to watch one years ago that was named 28 Days Later, or something like that, because I was doing volunteer work with a bunch of teens who voted to see it. It was painful to watch. There was a scene where the main character went to a church full of zombies and came across a priest whom he knew previously. He saw the priest, zombied out and bleeding from his eye sockets and the first thing he says to him is something like, Father, are you OK? I burst out laughing because it was so ridiculous. If I ever see a zombie bleeding from his eye sockets, I doubt that'd be a question worth asking. LOL.

Maybe if zombie movies were written by smarter people, they might hold more appeal for me. Or maybe not, lol.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only zombie movie I considered worth watching was Zombieland, which is a spoof of zombie movies. It was still fairly boring, but funny in spots.

Speaking of spoofs, last night I saw Mars Attacks, the Tim Burton parody of the cheesy sci-fi genre that includes Independence Day and The Day The Earth Stood Still. If you enjoy watching heads asplode, this is your film.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh hell yes! Loved that one. Mind you I love all Tim Burton ones. I recently watched Johnny Depp in Dark Shadow. Great film! Unusual but then that's Tim for you.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watched The Winning Season last night. Sam Rockwell, Emma Roberts and Rooney Mara (dragon Tattoo girl - haven't seen them yet though) are in it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We saw "Unfinished Song" starring Gemma Arterton, Terrance Stamp and Vanessa Redgrave.

So funny...a definite "must see!" :)

Most reactions

Latest posts