What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I really appreciate people posting what and why they liked ( or not ) the movie last seen. THANKS ALL!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Invincible with Mark Wahlberg and Elizabeth Banks. Football and Philadelphia - based on a true story, just a really good movie.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
4 hours later, just watched "The Firm" with Tom Cruise, Holly Hunter, Gene Hackman and more. I had read the book before and found the movie enjoyable.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going to see Superman later. Husband very excited. He's swooping around the house pretending he's flying, lol.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried to watch "The Green Hornet" stopped about 20 minutes in and took it out. Watched "To Die For" instead and it was surprisingly good. Nichole Kidman, Joaquin Phoenix, Matt Dillon, Casey Affleck and more from 1995.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back from Superman. Good parts, but could've used some tighter editing, especially toward the end.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does it compare with earlier Superman movies?

Great special effects. Better story line, less comic-like. (But maybe that's what today's comics are like and I just have no idea, because I don't read them.)

Most reactions

Latest posts