What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Expendables 2. God help me. Unwittingly I admit and only with iPad in hand.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Son and daughter suggested to watch "Red Lights" with Sigourney Weaver, Cillian Murphy and Robert de Niro. So here we go.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World war z was a great film, and surprising for a zombie flick. Can't say too much more without ruining it, tho.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watched Igor. Great movie about Evil Scientists and Igors. Voices of Steve Buscemi and John Cusack for two of the main characters.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just watched Lincoln. Wow, what a remarkable movie. They don't get much better than this, folks.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Lincoln and plan to watch it again now that it's out on disc.

We saw World War Z last weekend. Not my kind of movie, but I slept through a good bit of it, and my husband enjoyed it, so that worked out. I did enjoy my movie-theater steak and gin and tonic before falling asleep. It probably was a good thing that I fell asleep, because I laughed inappropriately at several parts of the movie that I did see, lol.

I joked that it was the second zombie movie that my husband had tricked me into seeing, and there should not be a third. (If I hear the word "zombies" in any books or movies, I want to run away, lol. I just don't find that kind of entertainment engaging.)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Lincoln and plan to watch it again now that it's out on disc.

We saw World War Z last weekend. Not my kind of movie, but I slept through a good bit of it, and my husband enjoyed it, so that worked out. I did enjoy my movie-theater steak and gin and tonic before falling asleep. It probably was a good thing that I fell asleep, because I laughed inappropriately at several parts of the movie that I did see, lol.

I joked that it was the second zombie movie that my husband had tricked me into seeing, and there should not be a third. (If I hear the word "zombies" in any books or movies, I want to run away, lol. I just don't find that kind of entertainment engaging.)

I am in total agreement with you! I do not understand the entertainment of dead mute mutilated bodies moving around anywhere. If someone does enjoy it please explain the point of watching those movies. Please? Squib

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched "A Good Day To Die Hard" last night, I needed something which didn't require too much brain power on my part and it fitted the bill exactly!

The Archangel

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I watched "A Good Day To Die Hard" last night, I needed something which didn't require too much brain power on my part and it fitted the bill exactly!

The Archangel

Ah, Sleepless in Seattle fitted that bill for me.

I see we are to be treated to the Star War movies on Sundays as from tonight, Gabe. I guess I will be watching them alone ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts