What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
windrider07 said:
Hunger Games and I agree....great movie! Great action, drama, and romance. I enjoyed it. I plan to watch The Devil Inside soon.

Same last movie i saw :)

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

Mevatron Dave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
natalie21 said:
What is hunger games about?:)

A post-apocalyptic world consisting of 12 'districts' that are under control of the Central City. Once a year, one boy and one girl from each district are chosen by lottery to go to the Central City and compete in the Hunger Games where they fight to the death until there is only one kid left. The games are televised live as a reality show to reinforce to the districts that the Central City is in charge.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friends with Benefits
Columbiana

Both last night-surprised I didn't fall asleep! Bummed that I couldn't stay up for the Tron movie, though.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched a blu ray of Les Miseràbles 25th Anniversary Concert at the O2.......I'm hoping that counts(!). I've not seen the stage show but the concert was amazing to watch.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We watched Jane Eyre the other night. Kids watched Ella Enchanted on Netflix

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last night, at the Eberfest in Champaign, Il, I saw Joe and The Volcano. Very entertaining and thought provoking. Afterward, the director of photography was interviewed by two commentators/critics regarding the movie, and general impressions of the cinema/movie industry. The late show was Funny Business, a documentary on the first Black Comedy Club in Chicago, IL, called All Jokes Aside.

Most reactions

Latest posts