What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This afternoon at Eberfest, Champaign, Illinois, I saw the movie Big Fan, starring Patton Oswalt and directed by Roger Siegel. This 2009 dark comedy is about a life long New York Giants fan, who experiences an altercation with his football hero, and the resulting out of control nature his life becomes. After the screening, the director of the movie provided background information on the making of the movie. Attendees where also given an opportunity to ask questions.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched chronicle last night and thought it was great. It's a kind of low budget super hero kind of movie but not.

Loved it. 4stars.

Sent from my iPad 3

Wooragee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, great movie, UK so clever and thoughtful with great actors,more Americas should watch good movies, Inception! Pleasssssse a lot of money to waste , could have fed a third world country!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the inception DVD for £5 at for fopp in Coventry garden, and I wish I didn't, the movie is confusing and just didnt finish watching

......Moderated....No External Links......Read the Rules.....

Last edited by a moderator:

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
THX 1138. Just as confusing today as it was the first time I saw it 40 years ago.
AA
image-898410462.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He is also very talented. One of my favourite actors.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
The Azz-kicking-azz Avengers. Wana go back to see Matinee!!!! For $5

I just got back from seeing The Avengers. Totally entertaining movie!! There is a surprise at the very last frame of the movie that only about ten people saw, we stayed to the very end and it was a real treat!

Most reactions

Latest posts