What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
"To Kill a Mockingbird". I haven't finished it yet, so NO SPOILERS! Before that, it was "Revenge of the Sith" (My favorite Star Wars episode.)

To kill a mocking bird was my all time favorite book we read in school! The movie is just as great! When you have seen the whole thing tell me what character you most related to, OK? :)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"To Kill a Mockingbird". I haven't finished it yet, so NO SPOILERS! Before that, it was "Revenge of the Sith" (My favorite Star Wars episode.)

I never read the book (I guess I have to now after that admission) but the movie is a great one. I just watched "Pumping Iron" and "Pumping Iron II - The Women" on YouTube. Interesting to see Arnie back then, he was so young. Pretty dated, not to exciting, but a co-worker told me to watch them and I did. They are about Bodybuilding in the 70s, but are mostly about the people not Bodybuilding.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have seen a bit of that but it couldn't keep my attention so I stopped. Good for you getting through two of them! :)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa
Sent from iPAD 2 using tapatalk

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just watched American Gangster with Denzel Washington and a lot of famous people. I did not realize it was based on a true story until the end - what a story. Corruption and extortion by NY and NJ police, violence and a lot of drugs (mostly distribution), and Russell Crowe too.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not exactly a movie, but the DVD Cirque du Soleil: worlds away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it fabulously entertaining...even if there was a bit too much Beatles music. :)

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not exactly a movie, but the DVD Cirque du Soleil: worlds away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it fabulously entertaining...even if there was a bit too much Beatles music. :)

I haven't seen that one yet, but have seen many others on DVD and they are simply incredible.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not exactly a movie, but the DVD Cirque du Soleil: worlds away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it fabulously entertaining...even if there was a bit too much Beatles music. :) This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.
I haven't seen that one yet, but have seen many others on DVD and they are simply incredible.
We sometimes are able to see these performances on tv. It's always amazing to watch them!

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Monsters University. It seems to me that every sequel is worse than the first movie... well,not every sequel, but almost all of them

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to watch "Apollo 13", because I need a certain scene for my lesson tomorrow. :D
So while I'm preparing my next working day, I'm also watching a movie that I like. Multitasking in a different way. :)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
2001...at a friend's house, from HDDVD via his 1080p projector to an 8-foot screen. Breathtaking!

Most reactions

Latest posts