What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pod2G's blog shows an untethered iPad 2. Further confirmation that the release is close at hand. Very excited. This will be my first JB attempt. Hope I don't screw it up.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A post on his blog and no tweet? OK, than I do get the info here earlier.
Unfortunately no video, but we believe them, don't we? :p

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
A post on his blog and no tweet? OK, than I do get the info here earlier.
Unfortunately no video, but we believe them, don't we? :p

I believe, Rudy. I believe!

Seriously though, I don't think these guys would go to all this trouble to trick us.

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lunky said:
Hello one and all.. My first post, even tho been a member for a little while. I like many of you am waiting for the long awaited jailbreak. I come in here every day and read through this thread along with some others, to see what the update is. From what I'm reading I think some guys need to take some chill pills. So what if the question gets asked a million times, if it bugs you so much then don't read them. Some of you may have little to do and spend your whole life reading every word on this forum, that this may affect you. But other may not have the time, or do not wish to sit and read through 5o or so pages. This is a forum, and some people just want a quick straight answer. I thought places like this were here to help and not condemn. It bugs me more seeing the *****ing, more than anything else... Ok rant over. :). To the main guys on here you do a great job.. Great forum..

I agree so much. ^__^

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I can't blame them, I am lazy too. :p
You know there are many more sources where you can read news? (pod2g's iOS blog, twitter)
Or simple only read the lastest posts; when there is news these will probably contain it.

I agree. :D

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I start thinking they are playing with us. Have you see redsnow news? They see the release is on February 2th. Is there really a JB for A5 non-developers ?

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
prodhprod said:
I start thinking they are playing with us. Have you see redsnow news? They see the release is on February 2th. Is there really a JB for A5 non-developers ?

If it feb 2nd, I hope apple holds out till then to. Getting a new iPhone around then :) I'm betting it won't come with 5.01 conveniently installed for me!

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lunky said:
So what if the question gets asked a million times...
Noone is asking people to read EVERY post in this thread (most of it is useless anyway) but what people do suggest is firstly a search and when you do search and finally find a thread similar to this you would at least read the first post...

The first post on this thread starts off with:
f4780y said:
Welcome to the iPadForums Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread. This thread provides iPad2 owners with all the information they need to get started jailbreaking their iPad2.
Then in the same post f4780y adds:
f4780y said:
THIS FIRST POST IS REGULARLY KEPT UP TO DATE
YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ ALL THE PAGES OF REPLIES TO GET THE LATEST INFORMATION
Now I'm sure he spends a lot of time keeping the thread up to date so it is courtesy to at least read it in stead of having to ask the question over and over..

Especially when one of the 'FAQ' in the first post is:
f4780y said:
Can I jailbreak my iPad2?
So I'm sure if people would even bother to read the first post there would be no need for the same question to be asked a 'million' times, not even one time!

Lunky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought this thread was regarding the up coming jailbreak ?.

As I stated in my little rant, seems to me that some people have more time than others to sit on this forum and read every word. I like everyone else is excited about the up coming jailbreak. And to be honest only joined this site for information on it. Once jail broken I may never return unless I have problems with it. And if I, by error repeat a question that's been asked a million times, or you have had to read yet again. I do not expect to be condemned for it. Just a simple polite answer will do. Which I might add the mods do a very good job off.

@f4780y you just proved my point exactly. So I'm sending you a belated Xmas present of chill pills. Take 2 a day with water and you will be fine :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts