What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lunky said:
I thought this thread was regarding the up coming jailbreak ?.
It is regarding the upcoming jailbreak (and any other jailbreaks that will come in the future), and when it's released the first post will be updated

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lunky said:
@f4780y you just proved my point exactly. So I'm sending you a belated Xmas present of chill pills. Take 2 a day with water and you will be fine :).

I'm really not sure what point I've proven nor why I need to chill? Did you even mean to direct that comment towards me? I'm far more relaxed about the whole thing than the majority of members of our site. Having been jailbreaking Apple devices for over 4 years I've seen this all many many times and there is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary about this JB over any other.

Once again all our new members would do well to 1) read the first post AGAIN, and 2) read our rules AGAIN.
We take politeness and respect seriously here. There are plenty of other forums where you can disrespectfully argue with each other, but not here. Do not take your frustration out on other members, otherwise we (the staff) will take action.

For the avoidance of doubt, this thread is about jailbreaking the iPad2. Period. It was created long before 5.x was even announced. As soon as the JB for 5.0.1 on iPad2 is released, the first post will be updated with all the details.

Now back on topic please.

Last edited:

rokerot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
fejs.mk
I think if the F5 button could give ***moderated***, pod2g's blog would be the luckiest blog alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

biton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well according to pod2g's blog, 5.0.1 untethered is out. Seems like wait is finally over :) Question now, how do we go about jailbreaking the thing for dumb people like me?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
biton said:
Well according to pod2g's blog, 5.0.1 untethered is out. Seems like wait is finally over :) Question now, how do we go about jailbreaking the thing for dumb people like me?

I don't believe it says that at all. Patience is still the key...

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OH MY GOD...its within striking distance now..i guess they are having the last bit tests...hopefully just hours away now :)

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I don't believe it says that at all. Patience is still the key...

I admire your answer but wait still continues.. Till we all got new jailbreak publically !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

fredycruger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think they just holding it back till everybody will update to 5.0.1 = loose their jailbreak
and they will start to sell jailbreak to public
you guys think they working on it for free??
yeah right everything is about money

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fredycruger said:
i think they just holding it back till everybody will update to 5.0.1 = loose their jailbreak
and they will start to sell jailbreak to public
you guys think they working on it for free??
yeah right everything is about money

Yaa everything abt money but who knows the future till the jb is free & will hope its free in future also,
Cause apple has to move,...this is what makes an Apple !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
^^you guys out of ur mind? Every JB till date has been FREE! If its not then its a fake one..

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts