What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
It always is when a jailbreak is about to be released...

I agree. I wish the admin or moderators would consider disabling comments on this thread until the jailbreak is released then just post that and close the thread. But then again I supposed other than annoying some of us, there's no real harm being done.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
I agree. I wish the admin or moderators would consider disabling comments on this thread until the jailbreak is released then just post that and close the thread. But then again I supposed other than annoying some of us, there's no real harm being done.

That has been done before, right? With the 4.3.3 jailbreak. iPad2 Jailbreak thread was closed and another was opened for the infinite loop to continue.

epi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh mu god, that untethered jailbreak seems miles away :)...just a question i'm with An. iPad 2 32GB on 4.3.5, can i update it nos or wait for the jailbreak to be released? And what about Apple deadline for the 5.1? Someone told me that if i dont update before that deadline Apple wont let me update it later, and that i will have to wait for the 5.1 jailbreak tool... Can anyone help me?

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
epi said:
Oh mu god, that untethered jailbreak seems miles away :)...just a question i'm with An. iPad 2 32GB on 4.3.5, can i update it nos or wait for the jailbreak to be released? And what about Apple deadline for the 5.1? Someone told me that if i dont update before that deadline Apple wont let me update it later, and that i will have to wait for the 5.1 jailbreak tool... Can anyone help me?

If you want a jailbreak asap, i'd update to 5.0.1 and wait till the A5 JB is released!

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
If you want a jailbreak asap, i'd update to 5.0.1 and wait till the A5 JB is released!
When iOS 5.1 is released and your iPad2 is still on 4.3.5, there is no way you can upgrade to 5.0.1. Then you have to wait till a 5.1 JB tool is there indeed, which could take another - fill in a long amount of time -.

(Argh, when do I learn the difference between the "Edit" and "Quote" button in this app xD)

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fredycruger said:
2:19:41 till it get released

Who told u such time did you see any kind of dream !

[Moderator edit: Please, no name calling. I know we're all getting impatient. But - keep it civil! Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Novian00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Can people please stop asking such questions? I've never seen a jailbreak with an eta. This question is getting annoying. I've had to unsubscribe from email notifications for this thread because of the many useless posts.

The team working on a the jailbreak will release it when ready, there's no use making an eta if it is ready please be patient there's no use asking a question that nobody knows the answer to

I agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts