What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comex said on twitter running out of bugs to fix n.n hopefuly is that abou the JB n.n

Sent from my iPad using iPF

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting slightly annoyed about his tweets saying everything and nothing at the same time..at least an estimate...

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justix said:
I'm getting slightly annoyed about his tweets saying everything and nothing at the same time..at least an estimate...

The more cynical *might* suggest he was milking the attention just a tad.....

iWant my iCloud

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Over the 100 pages in this thread if u read the 1st 50 pages that will be enough..coz rest is just a repeat telecast :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^ I agree with both of the above posts, but in all honesty I think we will just have to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Obviously if and when he does release it we will all think he is the best thing since sliced bread :)

What I would really like to see if its released is a breakdown of the development cycle that went into the coding, and obstacles that arose during the process. We probably wouldn't understand the technical aspects but it might give us more insight into why it was "almost ready" for so long.

Dubuging is the most laborious part I suspect, he would only get shot sown in flames if it was released and things didn't work.

I feel eveyones tension though. When I get annoyed I find it best to just try and forget about it and not check twitter etc for a few days or so.

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justix said:

The more cynical *might* suggest he was milking the attention just a tad.....

iWant my iCloud

Still..no sign of his JB!! getting frustrated...

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since Saurik will get the most benefits from a JB IPAD 2 (Through Cydia store) , don't you think he should have been more involved in the whole project of jailbreak?

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That also implies (asuming its correct of course), that unionfs has made it into the JB.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
I call post #1500! BTW, I hope the JB won't be on the 4th- that's the 5th for me. :(

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

That's funny. I am about to reach 2,000 of my own posts! :)

8 more to go.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimakris said:
Since Saurik will get the most benefits from a JB IPAD 2 (Through Cydia store) , don't you think he should have been more involved in the whole project of jailbreak?

Looks like Saurik has been involved :)
Cydia 1.1.2 Released [Update: No It Hasn't Been Released]

Hopefully this means not long to go....

I'll take that as a GREAT sign things are wrapping up. He even says the changes were made for Comex. Oh it would be so cool if it was released tomorrow (my birthday!)...

Last edited:

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justix said:

I agree with the thought he is intentionally waiting to see us all squirm...I know I would do that :). I'm also a sedistic ...... (Don't want to upset the nice mod lady). I still say he's reading these threads laughing right now at the obsession and impatience we have going in the posts being made. Any who I can't freaking wait much longer for my iPad to actually be mine!!!!

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts