What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thump_6601421ipad-2.jpg

has this been posted already?

who posted that? were?

one_crazy_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justix said:
who posted that? were?

If you look good Cydia is backwards on the screen. Is this in front of a mirror or something? Not that I believe just odd it is backwards.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF App

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! What a fail!

He took the picture with the iPad in a mirror, then superimposed a screenshot of Cydia onto the iPad backwards to make it seem like it is really on the iPad.

That's my theory. But that's not even what Cydia looks like.

Last edited:

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could someone in theory just reverse engineer the entire iOS and just superimpose their OWN operating system on to the device? Kinda like how I can put Linux on a PC instead of windows?

I'm not saying it's a good idea, just curious about the mechanics. That'd be one way to get out of the gated community!

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antonio107 said:
Could someone in theory just reverse engineer the entire iOS and just superimpose their OWN operating system on to the device? Kinda like how I can put Linux on a PC instead of windows?

I'm not saying it's a good idea, just curious about the mechanics. That'd be one way to get out of the gated community!

That's a very interesting idea ...

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antonio107 said:

I guess you could, but you would still have to jailbreak it i think ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts