What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrandsk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jailbreakme.com is now odd...

Page title is "no, seriously" with the background a history of tweets with a layer floating on the top saying "Its been far too long".

Hacked?

Last edited:

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why oh why oh why oh why does everything seem to be repeated seem to be repeated seem to be repeated.

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no clue what this means but when I went to jailbreakme.com/star for a second I had the ability to slide the tabby thing and then it went away and I couldn't get back I think this is a good sign.

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, got this long enough to grab a screen cap. Notice there's no starry background.
9YiYqk
9YiYqk
Oops, can't get pic to load. Hmmmmm...
http://flic.kr/p/9YiYqk

Last edited:

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cryptic1 said:
Yup, got this long enough to grab a screen cap. Notice there's no starry background.
Oops, can't get pic to load. Hmmmmm...
http://flic.kr/p/9YiYqk

I guess that must mean something ?
Dont wanna be to repedetive with all this jailbreakme changes stuff, butthis one is promising...
Maybe he is working on the site since he tweeted about noy having any bux to fix ? :)

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went there on my iphone (since I'm at work) and still got the black screen from my screen cap for a few secs before it updated to the usual "welp" screen. Have checked a lot and haven't seen the black screen show up before. Just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts