What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NickHillUK said:
Repetition and endless speculation seems to be the order of this thread, why stop now?

iWant my iCloud

Oh you are right of course, how could I forget?
You guys heard that comex' jailbreak is almost ready? :D

Just kiddin'.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is probably a silly question but since last night Comex said he fixed the issue with the unionfs or whatever the thing is called what else is there to do? Remember how last week he told someone the jailbreak was "Almost ready" so this unionfs thing seemed to be his biggest hurdle and hes already solved it so what more is there to do

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eivind said:

Indeed yet... He's coming n.n but not today n.n comex said today "see i always lie about the release day :("

Sent from my iPad using iPF and my fingers

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And people always say Devs tell us nothing... Now we know it won't be out today! Why complain?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:
And people always say Devs tell us nothing... Now we know it won't be out today! Why complain?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ask comex, not me n.n

Sent from my iPad using iPF and my fingers

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All quiet on twitter today, hopefully all the deva are busy beavering away on the jailbreak

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully they are all testing this thing before release..from what I understand the jailbreak is complete just have to I guess test it to make sure it works properly then release it

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes yes yes =D MacTrast posted 8min ago on twitter - Upcoming Jailbreakme 3.0 will jailbreak all iOS devices, including iPad 2!

off topic - i got some problems with my ipf app on my ipad it's says, parse error, the remote server sent a unknown response. this would be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Tap the "report" button below to send this report to support for analysis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts