What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
Is the JB for today? Asking because comex said on twitter he found some problems...

Sent from my iPad using iPF and my fingers

Well since comex is the one releasing the jailbreak and all of us are just waiting for it, I'd suggest believing what he says instead of going by our speculations.

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if we went by what comex says we would probably not believe he even had a jailbreak. he probably photoshopped that one jb pic from march

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
koenan said:
if we went by what comex says we would probably not believe he even had a jailbreak. he probably photoshopped that one jb pic from march

Think we got a negative persone here

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Think we got a negative persone here

please stay on topic and dont derail the thread. check post #1 thx

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
koenan said:
please stay on topic and dont derail the thread. check post #1 thx

Haha we r going off topic the whole time n.n

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated the main news thread with details relating to Chronic Dev Team via p0sixninja tweets today...

Looks like the 4.3.x iPad2 Jailbreak is now a one horse race, so all eyes are on the iPhone DevTeam again...

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I have updated the main news thread with details relating to Chronic Dev Team via p0sixninja tweets today...

Looks like the 4.3.x iPad2 Jailbreak is now a one horse race, so all eyes are on the iPhone DevTeam again...

So atm p0sixninja's gonna set he's JB online first?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
So atm p0sixninja's gonna set he's JB online first?

??? No. You completely misunderstood. He is no longer doing any work on the iPad2 4.x JB at all from what I can tell.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
??? No. You completely misunderstood. He is no longer doing any work on the iPad2 4.x JB at all from what I can tell.

Ow so only comex is making a JB for ipad 4.x

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ow so only comex is making a JB for ipad 4.x

Yes.
And now @comex can stretch his legs, open a can of beer and have a rest. No point in a rush as the competition is over (or at least looks like it's over).

We can move ETA from Funday to Remember remember the 5th of November :D

OK.. I'm joking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes.
And now @comex can stretch his legs, open a can of beer and have a rest. No point in a rush as the competition is over (or at least looks like it's over).

We can move ETA from Funday to Remember remember the 5th of November :D

OK.. I'm joking.

I've often wondered if there is friendly cooperation or friendly competition between the dev teams or if they do any donation sharing.

I laughed out lout at your "Remember, remember the 5th of November" comment. Seems like it would be appropriate for a group trying to circumvent a company's control over what consumers do with their toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts