What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe he just meant that since he sorta implied to that guy who tweeted him that he would "hopefully" release the jailbreak tomorrow that it wont happen and instead will happen on Sunday since that is when the usually release these things

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People on twitter are really going off on him, basically accusing him of making up the whole thing, that there really isn't a jailbreakme..I dont buy that at all..its legit he just isnt ready to release it yet..I hope the rumor that I Read today about them waiting for IOS 5 to be released isnt true

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex
although I have not been getting enough sleep, I did fix unionfs on iPad 2, and figure out why something else on the iPad 2 wasn't working
1 minute ago via web

Lysin & Bulka that answers your question

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex (comex) on Twitter
‎
comex‎: although I have not been getting enough sleep, I did fix unionfs on iPad 2, and figure out why something else on the iPad 2 wasn't working
Publié il y a 1 minute

Edit: DELETE THAT POST. holymasteric was faster

Last edited:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex
although I have not been getting enough sleep, I did fix unionfs on iPad 2, and figure out why something else on the iPad 2 wasn't working
1 minute ago via web

That's great news..so thats basically the final step right..I mean what else is there

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex
1 minute ago via web

That's great news..so thats basically the final step right..I mean what else is there

No idea... there must be something else that is holding it off, hopefully he will tweet again

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He'll have it done soon. If it's worth doing at all, it's worth doing right.

Sent from my pad via my iPad using iPF

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's still only 2am Wednesday morning where comex is so he still has about 22 hours of Wednesday left so it may still be today.

Last edited:

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
It's still only 2am Wednesday morning where comex is so he still has about 22 hours of Wednesday left so it may still be today. The teaser on jailbreakme.com has gone so he may be looking to upload something soon :)

I think for me it should be thursday here 14hours left n.n

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
The teaser on jailbreakme.com has gone so he may be looking to upload something soon :)

[sigh] Seriously? After all the discussion, advice, and warnings about this?
You are making yourself look very very foolish.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

Haha too funny xD

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
The teaser on jailbreakme.com has gone so he may be looking to upload something soon :)

Let's face it though, typing "www.jailbreakme.com" and pressing return takes less then 10 seconds of my time ;). Especially when there are 86,400 seconds in a day I don't mind wasting 0.001% of my time on checking the site :D

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
Let's face it though, typing "www.jailbreakme.com" and pressing return takes less then 10 seconds of my time ;). Especially when there are 86,400 seconds in a day I don't mind wasting 0.001% of my time on checking the site :D

It takes 1 sec for me to refresh the site even on my ipad :O
Btw talking abou ipad sometimes you see under a comment posted on ipad from ipf or something lie that:p
That do that on there own??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions